Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

321f93f93f069481736982d06aeb5a86.jpg

A surprisingly good disaster film.

I think if Gerard Butler didn't do Geostorm previously and the movie had a better title, it would have been more popular.

Cry Macho was weak. Horrible acting. Too much soap opera drama drama :lol: . Just boring stuff.

Probably the worst movie I've seen in theatres 2021 so far.

“Alejandro has prepared a delightful menu for us. Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?”

1632159124961.jpeg

Last edited:
Watched A Kid in King Arthur’s court last night on Disney plus. First time watching since I saw it in theaters back in 95’.

Terrible terrible film. BUT, I couldn’t believe Kate Winslet was the princess in this. AND then I see Daniel Craig as the knight!
6DC4FF94-0DE9-4918-BEA8-C5615397F359.jpeg

Young kid prob thought he was hot **** at the time, being the lead in a major Hollywood film, meanwhile actors and actresses with actual TALENT prolly looking at him sideways like
505BEF47-6533-4804-A1FB-3453FDFF6EB3.gif

Watched A Kid in King Arthur’s court last night on Disney plus. First time watching since I saw it in theaters back in 95’.

Terrible terrible film. BUT, I couldn’t believe Kate Winslet was the princess in this. AND then I see Daniel Craig as the knight!
6DC4FF94-0DE9-4918-BEA8-C5615397F359.jpeg

Young kid prob thought he was hot **** at the time, being the lead in a major Hollywood film, meanwhile actors and actresses with actual TALENT prolly looking at him sideways like
Thomas Ian Nicholas slander will not be tolerated!! Admittedly I only saw this movie twice and it wasn't too memorable to me, had no clue Craig or Winslett were in this lol. Rookie of the Yea holds a special place for me though as I had a friend that owned it and I've seen it a good 10+ times when I was growing up. He also went on to be Kevin in American Pie and got prime Tara Reid before she fell off a cliff years later.

BTW Rookie of the Year>>> Little Big League , my friend was also a huge baseball fan and his parents bought him all those flicks growing up, Sandlot, LBL, Angels in the Outfield to name a few.

Thomas Ian Nicholas’ greatest accomplishment is that (I believe) him and Eddie Kaye Thomas are the only one main stars from the American Pie movies never to do a stint in rehab.

Thomas Ian Nicholas’ greatest accomplishment is that (I believe) him and Eddie Kaye Thomas are the only one main stars from the American Pie movies never to do a stint in rehab.
Damn Stifler went to rehab? :smh:

Guessing you're not counting Alyson that one time in band camp Hannigan.

I might have to revisit American Pie. Not sure how you guys feel about the film.

I watched AP 1 and 2 again last year. I own them both on DVD (have for ages). Have lost some luster for me over the years, but still some solid laughs in both.

I watched AP 1 and 2 again last year. I own them both on DVD (have for ages). Have lost some luster for me over the years, but still some solid laughs in both.
Thanks for your reply. I imagine I would feel the same way if I were to revisit them.

Back
Top Bottom