Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Sick lineup but Wu performing 8 Diagrams :sick:, hopefully it was just like 2 songs and the rest was the classics.

Yeah it was just a couple tracks. I've seen them (or variations of the grounp) about 10 times now and they don't do anything off it usually :lol:

Also what the **** is going on in here

If there's majority dissent for this super legal and super cool selection, I'll change it. But CP approved and said my argument is flawless
And I oop...

This came out in 1990:
Screenshot_20191107-084314_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Michael Jordan was also a comic book character :nerd: :lol:

803.png

From the internet:

Source: https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Comics

Looney Tunes was established as a series of comic books, starting in 1940. This was prior to any TV appearances or movie appearances, and firmly establishes Looney Tunes as comic book IP.

3b5.jpg

With this said, it's time for me to make my Comic film selection. As I said several times, I am dunking on this thread. As I havent said until now, the stretch to make this fit with all legal arguments in place is longer than a Michael Jordan half-court slam dunk to win the game.

Th- th- th- th- th- th- th- that's right, folks.

Space Jam
Comics

Space_jam.jpg
And I oop...

This came out in 1990:
Screenshot_20191107-084314_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Michael Jordan was also a comic book character :nerd: :lol:

“Looney Tunes was established as a series of comic books, starting in 1940. This was prior to any TV appearances or movie appearances, and firmly establishes Looney Tunes as comic book IP.”

The first looney tunes cartoons came out in 1930....

giphy.gif

You do what you gotta do but your argument that Looney Tunes is a comic IP is a straight up lie and I’m not surprised C CP1708 would say it was flawless :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone who believes that CP said it was flawless, turn in your keys now.

I don't have the energy to fight people off in the 10th round. You wanna call Pretty Woman a horror film go right ahead. Judges will mark accordingly.

if it’s all going to hell now then I’m taking The Sopranos and The Simpsons (up to season 10 only) for my utilities :lol:

“Looney Tunes was established as a series of comic books, starting in 1940. This was prior to any TV appearances or movie appearances, and firmly establishes Looney Tunes as comic book IP.”

The first looney tunes cartoons came out in 1930....

giphy.gif

You do what you gotta do but your argument that Looney Tunes is a comic IP is a straight up lie and I’m not surprised C CP1708 would say it was flawless :rofl:
Are you saying wikipedia lied to me? I legit tried to research this and wikipedia listed the oldest looney tunes tv show as coming out in the 50s. After further research, it appears my sauces were wrong and the short films were indeed released in the 30s. Apologies, all.

I leave it to the thread to decide if this oversight is forgivable or if I must re-pick.

Are you saying wikipedia lied to me? I legit tried to research this and wikipedia listed the oldest looney tunes tv show as coming out in the 50s. After further research, it appears my sauces were wrong and the short films were indeed released in the 30s. Apologies, all.

I leave it to the thread to decide if this oversight is forgivable or if I must re-pick.

At the end of the day if you really want Space Jam as your comics, I don’t think anybody will stop you :lol:

I’m just mad you made me guess all day yesterday...NO WONDER I COULDNT GET IT :angry:

tumblr_mtjesf5aEu1r8bxs1o2_500.gifv

im-mad-as-hell-gif-3.gif

source.gif

A classic. Cant understate how much I love this movie and the impact it had on me.

Fed up with the ******* world, news as big business, what the capitalist has become in society, etc. Depicted on film a lot of things many books predicted about where society is going.

Network

Utility

Back
Top Bottom