Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Its not his turn yet man
What are you talking about?

giphy.gif

There was no post.

Tried to tell you to have a separate comic draft ??‍♂️
Comics is like 7 genres in one :lol:
Yeah, I don't think ppl are aware how many comic books have been turned in to movies. Comics are way more than the superhero genre.

Alan Moore's work alone.

I would guess, but several folks haven't picked comics so I'm trying to be respectful :lol:
I wish dudes took this approach when I was gonna originally pick my Western :smh:

Watching drive right now. First time. **** man. Number one this is an awesome indie film. Number two this is so tense and anxiety driven **** man.
I dont want to spoil you, so consider this a warning for a spoiler.

God I remember my first time. When Ryan popped that melon in the elevator, wow man. So intense, so much said without saying a word. So good. Absolutely love that film.

I dont want to spoil you, so consider this a warning for a spoiler.

God I remember my first time. When Ryan popped that melon in the elevator, wow man. So intense, so much said without saying a word. So good. Absolutely love that film.
I just finished it. Omg. So the movie is so slow and deliberate and tense. I love that you never see the crimes you just wait anxiously for the five minutes to be up and you’re left wondering if he’ll drive away alone. The twist at the end with no o being the mastermind. And then the ending and how he and the girl just can’t be together. So draining. I get like the violence was too graphic and over the top but I think that was the direct result of the scenes leading up to it being so tense and quiet and dull that when the action hits it obliterates. 7/8

I just finished it. Omg. So the movie is so slow and deliberate and tense. I love that you never see the crimes you just wait anxiously for the five minutes to be up and you’re left wondering if he’ll drive away alone. The twist at the end with no o being the mastermind. And then the ending and how he and the girl just can’t be together. So draining. I get like the violence was too graphic and over the top but I think that was the direct result of the scenes leading up to it being so tense and quiet and dull that when the action hits it obliterates. 7/8
The soundtrack.
The cinematography.
Movie's iconic. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom