Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m up?

1979B307-05FA-456A-A01B-596FBC08923E.gif

I select, for Sports, Caddyshack.

5A5D0542-F4D3-409D-97A5-2DD4A5A67342.gif

11F04448-BF47-476A-9BA3-1EE2FB964491.gif

6A9CD730-0520-48DD-8A30-66C0493E4268.gif

4B370AC8-1301-4203-A27D-2C11F527A17A.gif

And when the Fire hits when he heads to Philly :nthat:

That one NBA postseason ruined this song for me :smh:
My boy back then didn't have a license so when I would pick him up to take him to meet up with everyone for the games I'd pull up to his house slapping it until he got into the car :lol:

That one NBA postseason ruined this song for me :smh:
My boy back then didn't have a license so when I would pick him up to take him to meet up with everyone for the games I'd pull up to his house slapping it until he got into the car :lol:

I never get sick of the Roots. Seen them perform at least a half dozen times. Saw their 4th of July show in Philly like 4 years in a row. I can't remember them playing it during the postseason. Was it a TNT promo or something?

I never get sick of the Roots. Seen them perform at least a half dozen times. Saw their 4th of July show in Philly like 4 years in a row. I can't remember them playing it during the postseason. Was it a TNT promo or something?

It was in every commercial and transition for games for I think TNT, it was 3 years ago or so I want to say.
I a HUGE Roots fan FWIF. I went to Rock the Bells every year for like 8 years in a row and one year on the main stage it went The Root, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, Wu-tang, then Rage Against the Machine :sick: Best show I've been to to this day and this was back in 07 I think? I was only 17 :lol:

It was in every commercial and transition for games for I think TNT, it was 3 years ago or so I want to say.
I a HUGE Roots fan FWIF. I went to Rock the Bells every year for like 8 years in a row and one year on the main stage it went The Root, Cypress Hill, Public Enemy, Wu-tang, then Rage Against the Machine :sick: Best show I've been to to this day and this was back in 07 I think? I was only 17 :lol:

Brutal. I remember when the MLB did something similar with that Fort Minor song for the playoffs in 2007.

That Rock the Bells lineup though :wow:

Brutal. I remember when the MLB did something similar with that Fort Minor song for the playoffs in 2007.

That Rock the Bells lineup though :wow:

Remember the name is forever ruined for me too :lol:

Man that was the lineup from like 5/6PM on and the show started at 11 I think?

75-RockTheBells-2007.jpg

I was at the SF show, it was in the Giants parking lot right by the ocean/pier. Shoes were flying left and right in the air during Rage :lol:
3rd year in a row Doom no showed RtB, never seen him live to this day.

It was also part of the soundtrack for Fight Night Champion. I played the hell out of that game :lol:

When the Rocky theme hit in the final round and Rocky told him that he loves him... I almost lost it. That moment was built to perfectly and when he stood up and hears the theme.. chills chills chills.

A perfect sports movie. Great pick and a personal favorite

Remember the name is forever ruined for me too :lol:

Man that was the lineup from like 5/6PM on and the show started at 11 I think?

75-RockTheBells-2007.jpg

I was at the SF show, it was in the Giants parking lot right by the ocean/pier. Shoes were flying left and right in the air during Rage :lol:
3rd year in a row Doom no showed RtB, never seen him live to this day.

Sick lineup but Wu performing 8 Diagrams :sick:, hopefully it was just like 2 songs and the rest was the classics.

803.png

From the internet:

The first company to publish Looney Tunes comics was Dell Publishing in 1940. Originally titled Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies Comics for the first 165 issues, the name was shortened to just Looney Tunes in 1955.
Dell ceased publishing all these titles in 1962.
In 1962, the Gold Key line picked up Bugs Bunny. Within a few years they brought back Daffy, Porky, Tweety & Sylvester, and Beep Beep, and even gave Yosemite Sam his own title. They also starred Taz in the short-lived Tasmanian Devil and His Tasty Friends. But it wasn't until 1975 that they restarted the Looney Tunes title.
Source: https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/Looney_Tunes_Comics

Looney Tunes was established as a series of comic books, starting in 1940. This was prior to any TV appearances or movie appearances, and firmly establishes Looney Tunes as comic book IP.

3b5.jpg

With this said, it's time for me to make my Comic film selection. As I said several times, I am dunking on this thread. As I havent said until now, the stretch to make this fit with all legal arguments in place is longer than a Michael Jordan half-court slam dunk to win the game.

Th- th- th- th- th- th- th- that's right, folks.

Space Jam
Comics

Space_jam.jpg

If there's majority dissent for this super legal and super cool selection, I'll change it. But CP approved and said my argument is flawless

Back
Top Bottom