Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:nerd:

You wanna suggest that now? Feel free to PM me too
I was gonna wait until this was over but I was gonna say since this draft was so "successful" with no problems or hangups :lol: that maybe after this some time in Dec. we do an all time Tv series draft.

Maybe be a bit more flexible with categories. Add more utility, predetermined a certain # of rounds, etc. Given C CP1708 organizes all of this I'd ask

I was gonna wait until this was over but I was gonna say since this draft was so "successful" with no problems or hangups :lol: that maybe after this some time in Dec. we do an all time Tv series draft.

Maybe be a bit more flexible with categories. Add more utility, predetermined a certain # of rounds, etc. Given C CP1708 organizes all of this I'd ask

10 rounds, 10 Utilities so I don't have to hear anyone "state their case" and I'm down with that.

Depending on how many owners, anywhere from 100 to 150+ TV shows. Seems doable.

So many good god damn sports movies left on the board. Some of these better get drafted or y’all are suspect.

Honestly could say that about any genre. I could build an entire team good enough to qualify in the Top 5 just off free agents alone. It was always gonna be this way man, we're taking less than 175 films in all of history. 176-250 are all great films, chosen or not.

Honestly could say that about any genre. I could build an entire team good enough to qualify in the Top 5 just off free agents alone. It was always gonna be this way man, we're taking less than 175 films in all of history. 176-250 are all great films, chosen or not.

making my case for doing genre only drafts.......

I’ve thought about it too but I wasn’t sure how I would work out. Definitely can’t proceed with our current categories I think

So many good god damn sports movies left on the board. Some of these better get drafted or y’all are suspect.

Right? I don’t want to blow up anyone spot, but I can’t believe Rookie of the Year, Air Bud and Thunderstruck are all still out there... :smh:

Right? I don’t want to blow up anyone spot, but I can’t believe Rookie of the Year, Air Bud and Thunderstruck are all still out there... :smh:

bruh, Rollerball (2002) still un drafted?!! Coulda put that under sci-fi and still swooped up Swingers under sports. Don’t tell me swingers isn’t a sports movie. Gambling is prevalent and they play NHL hockey 94’ on the sega genesis.

I’ve thought about it too but I wasn’t sure how I would work out. Definitely can’t proceed with our current categories I think
Yeah but all utilities like CP suggested may just work best.

The whole time I was thinking about that. As far as drama and comedy that's one thing but thriller? Comics? :x Sports? I don't think a comic based show should even make a list while there are very few shows that are strictly thriller. How many are horror btw? Dont even want to think about the reaches for sports :lol:

Utility for everything should be the way. Maybe also number each pick to really emphasize where they were picked at.

Last edited:
bruh, Rollerball (2002) still un drafted?!! Coulda put that under sci-fi and still swooped up Swingers under sports. Don’t tell me swingers isn’t a sports movie. Gambling is prevalent and they play NHL hockey 94’ on the sega genesis.

“It’s not me, so much as it’s Roenik. He’s good. “

:lol:

I should have taken "Like Mike" for my comic book movie :smh:

1573161110847.png

Yeah but all utilities like CP suggested may just work best.

The whole time I was thinking about that. As far as drama and comedy that's one thing but thriller? Comics? :x Sports? I don't think a comic based shoild even make a list while there are very few shows are strictly thriller. Hiw many are horror btw? Dont even want to think about the reaches for sports :lol:

Utility for everything should be the way. Maybe also number each pick to really emphasize where they were picked at.

Sports, Full House, Kimmy Gibler kicked a ball in an episode
Thriller, Full House, Bob Saget's creepy laugh
Comedy, Full House, Joey was a comedian
Drama, Full House, Aunt Becky is worried about her kids goin to college
Horror, Full House, the episode Scott Baio comes to visit Jesse

Naw, **** havin to deal with that. I'm not goin thru that. 10 open spots, pick your best of the best and I don't give a damn where they slot.

Back
Top Bottom