Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

JRS selects It's a Wonderful Life, Utility.

MajinZuub MajinZuub is up
Ugvdr7v.gif

No one. NO ONE. I MEAN NO ONE LOVES ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE LIKE ME

it dead*** was one of my two picks.

Man, I passed on it 4 friggin times, you can't expect me to do it a 5th time. :lol:

I legit had no idea you were targeting that, but I was terrified Zube was going to shank me. I didn't even notice you were warnin me not to burn you. Hey, you're up twice now, you could burn me if you want........(please don't)

Man, I passed on it 4 friggin times, you can't expect me to do it a 5th time. :lol:

I legit had no idea you were targeting that, but I was terrified Zube was going to shank me. I didn't even notice you were warnin me not to burn you. Hey, you're up twice now, you could burn me if you want........(please don't)

it was between Boogie Nights and Departedfor me :lol:

See bro, the interesting part of this, I had Rocky in mind also. I just went with Departed.

So clearly you are in my wavelength. Stop that.

See bro, the interesting part of this, I had Rocky in mind also. I just went with Departed.

So clearly you are in my wavelength. Stop that.

I was heavily HEAVILY leaning towards another movie but I just watched Snatch again last week and forgot how god damn funny it is. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom