Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Saw Wick 2. Brilliant. As mentioned completely builds off the first but still is straight forward with the story. Honestly might like the first one better solely based on the fact that I would be using it as a reference/template when it comes to world building in films. Very condense, well placed in the limited time it have. Very dope
7/8

I went into the theatre late. If someone can pm me what happened before the assistant went into the Russian dudes office. I got a glimpse of a motorcycle helmet beforehand if that helps

Last edited:
Saw Wick 2. Brilliant. As mentioned completely builds off the first but still is straight forward with the story. Honestly might like the first one better solely based on the fact that I would be using it as a reference/template when it comes to world building in films. Very condense, well placed in the limited time it have. Very dope
7/8

I went into the theatre late. If someone can pm me what happened before the assistant went into the Russian dudes office. I got a glimpse of a motorcycle helmet beforehand if that helps
Just go to the Webz and watch the first that you missed. Probably not in HD yet but you don't need it for that.
I use losmovies.com but I'm not sure if it's up on there yet, even in Cam version.

Last edited:
Just got done with blood diamond, man such a powerful movie..

And Jennifer Connelly :wow:

Not my first time watching.. but it been a min

Not sure if these video essays have been posted before, but I just came upon them and they are
pimp.gif
I've been trying to push thee videos as much as I can in this thread.

The more knowledge is passed around and spread the better IMO.

rck3sactown rck3sactown I think it was you who posted that Social Network video I'm talking about. The one where it discerns the club scene. It shows how the Camera work and the music going up and down was vital to telling a part of the story in that scene. It was really good stuff. Those videos are always appreciated.

Edit: found it

Last edited:
Catching up on the thread here..

Arrival was great, movie of the year, nah, imo.

Place I go to to find out about upcoming movies, is slashfilm.com, they are great.

One site that I found, but reveals all spoilers of movie's endings is moviepooper.com. It also helps you understand some / or hear about other viewpoints of films endings. I found this helpful for some movies I didn't fully understand myself.

Saw Fist Fight last night, decent movie, some laughs.

Waiting this weekend to see A Cure for Wellness.

Frequency was dope. Sad to see that it had ended on a small cliffhanger.

Even sadder that it probably won't have a season 2 to resolve it.

That show was pretty good. Only watched a few eps but it didn't have the typical, stupid cw crap.

Watched The Accountant last night. COMPLETELY blown away. One of the best movies I've seen in a minute. Action is top-notch and I loved the ending and how it brought everything full-circle. Great, great film.

they are all the same to me...i don't mind it though. i watch every one.

its such a different experience.  

and he always got A+ broads

Thanks for posting those videos in the thread bro! Your contribution is appreciated

Videos are all dope :pimp:
You got it man!

I've actually been trying to share more video essay style type of videos in the NBA thread and even the Lakers thread too, but as you can probably guess, it's a bit too exhausting in those threads :lol:

I didn't know the Crown was the story of the Current Queen Elizabeth.

I thought it was one of the others that had been covered plenty.

This series is Flames.

Netflix's most expensive project yet.

Netflix just keeps spending
pimp.gif
 Can't be good for subscribers though, 6.99 won't fly much longer.

the-crown.jpg

^ show is really good. too busy to finish it though. only about 2 episodes a week.

Margaret got the goods though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom