Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Frequency was dope. Sad to see that it had ended on a small cliffhanger.

Even sadder that it probably won't have a season 2 to resolve it.

Last edited:
a-friend is about to force me into watching Arrival
laugh.gif
Watch it bro. 

It's really something.
Hope you love it as much as him then
laugh.gif
I guess we'll see, once he watches it
laugh.gif

First house party and class act are the only kid n play movies I remember vividly

I remember pieces from 2 and 3.. I think 3 was the one where kid takes the college check.. then 3 had the bachelor party, I think

First house party and class act are the only kid n play movies I remember vividly

I remember pieces from 2 and 3.. I think 3 was the one where kid takes the college check.. then 3 had the bachelor party, I think

That's right. 2 was college and the pajama jammie jam and 3 was the bachelor party.

This was pretty dope.

Mike K. is not typecast. Aint a whole lot of homosexual thugs in movies/tv. I just saw dude play a crossdresser/transexual, a slave, a teacher,a Rikers lifer/mentor, an outlaw bootlegger, a cop in a wild sex drama, etc.

Better question is what's his range.

What are the go-to websites/blogs/apps for finding out new announcements of movies, TV shows, etc.?

I usually YouTube "new movie releases 2016, 2017, 2018, or whatever

Also I'll check my favorite actors/directors IMDb profiles and see what they are doing next.

Then niketalk is my only other go to

I avoided it initially because I'm not big on Kevin Hart, but my little brother told me to check out Central Intelligence. I did. Its pretty funny, mainly because of the Rock. His character is so weird its awesome.

"Hey, nice unicorn on your shirt."
"Yeah. I'm big into corns, man. Most lethal animal on Earth."

:lol:

@a-friend this one's for you bruh
pimp.gif

These are always dope to watch.

There was one on Social Network posted in here last year that was very cool.

I didn't want to watch this yet because I wanted to watch Arrival one more time and wrap my head all the way around the timeline and the succession of things but, I went ahead and watched. 
laugh.gif
Couldn't wait to hear an opinion on it outside of NT.

Thanks man.

Last edited:
Want that big a fan of black swan other than a couple scenes.. obviously

Just felt like dude was remaking requiem for a dream.. but without such a crushing subject matter.. and no where near as brutal to watch

Back
Top Bottom