Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah in this one has more hit men after him so his fights are tougher.

The best comparison from John Wick to John Wick 2 is The Raid to The Raid 2. Just building on what they did right in the first and making the world bigger and more robust.

It moved

off topic but does anyone use the firestick? I can't figure out how to close the "launch" notification. Please PM me on how to get rid of it.

BONUS: guess that movie

Just uninstall es explorer until you need it again. It's junk otherwise.

I gotta re-watch JW1 before I see 2. I'm supposed to Sunday afternoon with a few friends.

Is it on Netflix or any of the premium ch. demand services?

Last edited:
ruby rose dj'd at this superbowl party i was at last saturday.

she is fine af

So we're talking films at work.

And the topic of Leo / The Revenant comes up. The chick next to me tells me the bear scene was so scary.

I tell her the bear was real and Leo had to actually fight it. She denies it and I tell her "he's a method actor. Why wouldn't he fight a real bear?"

She goes and Googles it for 10 minutes to confirm it was CGI.

laugh.gif

So we're talking films at work.

And the topic of Leo / The Revenant comes up. The chick next to me tells me the bear scene was so scary.

I tell her the bear was real and Leo had to actually fight it. She denies it and I tell her "he's a method actor. Why wouldn't he fight a real bear?"

She goes and Googles it for 10 minutes to confirm it was CGI.

:lol:

Simple ***. :lol:

I really enjoyed MIB when it came out in '97.

The idea of a secret agency that hunts aliens was pretty cool.

I can see this being remade somewhere down the line :smh:

Never understood the Will Smith hate from some folks. Sure his range is limited, but he's pulled off some good ****. Just reminds me of that douchebag American frat boy type hate.

MIB was awesome. dark reboot would also be good.

watched split today. there was no shocking plot twist. there was that tidbit at the very end but no grand reveal like sixth sense. james mcavoy's performance is the obvious standout. m night's cameo is always infuriating for me :lol: so unnecessary, but most of the other acting performances are the highlight of the movie. i enjoyed it. 6.5/8

Never understood the Will Smith hate from some folks. Sure his range is limited, but he's pulled off some good ****. Just reminds me of that douchebag American frat boy type hate.

I don't think Will gets hate in this thread. Its more disappointment. People in here recognize his talent and wish he would do more with it by selecting better projects. That's how I feel.

*sidenote, because I just saw her in a commercial, but the girl from Quantico, Priyanka Chopra, is ******* gorgeous.

Priyanka Chopra is hoooot

I love Will. Fresh Prince will always be one of my favorite childhood shows. I've seen 90 percent of his movies and have liked 80 percent of that to some extent.

His career is not what it should be right now. He should still be going strong but now I feel he's washed. You got to go back to Seven Pounds and I am Legend to find the most recent Will Smith movie I enjoyed.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed MIB when it came out in '97.

The idea of a secret agency that hunts aliens was pretty cool.

I can see this being remade somewhere down the line :smh:
A week or so ago I was reading lists of movies that were never made, stuck in development hell or cancelled.

The concept and premise of MIB was taken from Claire Noto's The Tourist which is described as a sci-fi story much more like Blade Runner that was about a group of aliens secretly living among humanity that were trying to get back to their home planets.

Will Smith should be someone you check on.

His name should draw a fanbase like a Brad Pitt, Denzel, Tom Cruise.

Besides SS, the last Will movie that had me in anticipation was i am legend.

Back
Top Bottom