Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

They have been taking us to Space a few times a year for what 4-5 years now?

They must've found something out there
nerd.gif

Last edited:

They have been taking us to Space a few times a year for what 4-5 years now?

They must've found something out there:nerd:  
Westerns and space getting a good push they gonna westworld us soon
Soon.

A.I.'s will be here walking and standing beside us before we know it.

Surrogate style.

I hear by 2018 driverless cars will be on the lot.

Last edited:
Not if I have anything to say about it. At best hope for a Jetsons future.

I love Gugu and enjoys Jessica Chastain's face, may have to watch that. Crazy society feeling like you're overwhelmingly in the clear to make a movie about holocaust deniers then our own damn White House basically does it.

Watching Ms Sloane i'm wondering what kind of hoakie made up trailer I saw that made it seem like the movie was about holocaust deniers.
I think that's another movie with Rachel Weisz dealing with holocaust deniers in England.

Watched War Dogs last night. Highly entertaining film. Teller/Hill are fantastic...however, ANA DE ARMAS... :wow:

I been tellin people bout her, she is incredible.

Hence, Knock Knock bein the scariest film in cinematic history. Scarier than The Exorcist. Cuz if she and a friend knockin on my door while wife is away.....I'm goin down like Keanu did. :lol:

Santa Clarita Diet ended well. Towards the end, Loki's transformation had me dying :rofl: Will definitely watch the second season. It has that weird humor I like.

Onwards to Zoo. Interesting, but very creepy at the same time. I treat the animals in my life well. Would hate to think they'd rebel against me. Will likely finish the season

The Impossible 3/8 - I couldn't get into it. I know the tragedy was real but the film felt mad fake...

Animal House 7/8 - Timeless. Belushi the gawd.

yikes.

i've seen it bee compared to the 400 blows too
the whole wayward boy thing.  i wonder if the shots in the clip above were intentional by Jenkins

Im sure a lot of them are a direct homage. Barry has spoken a lot on how big of a influence WKW has been on him

Last edited:
Yes that's not true. I'm the type of guy that can't watch movies twice. unless it's like years in between viewings. I've seen John wick like 6 times. It's to good. Can't wait to see the sequel.

Back
Top Bottom