Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Has to be done . . .

Last edited:
Was Spike Lee trying to make a bad Film when he did Da Sweet Blood of Jesus.

And the music he chose, is this dude mental?

I'm only ten minute into Dr Strange and I can tell this be will high on my list of Marvel/Comic films.

:x You wasting time.

That **** all kinds of garbage. That's when I was like Spike is officially bad now. I could salvage from his other movies ppl aint like but that? :stoneface:

Alice Eve in Crossing Over is worth the time. You're welcome.
Those scenes :evil: :nthat:

The shower scene :rofl:

Last edited:

:x You wasting time.

That **** all kinds of garbage. That's when I was like Spike is officially bad now. I could salvage from his other movies ppl aint like but that?
I always found it rather insulting for some reason that a movie, this movie was called "Da" Blood of Jesus instead of "The", so I never paid it any mind. I didn't even know it was a Spike Lee Joint, it was on the channel and I realized that it was Da Blood and started watching for a minute, two seconds later Rami Malek was on screen an interesting scene (probably the best scene of the movie TBH but I only picked up from where the guy Hessen was on the bench with the Lady with the baby) so I left it on, then read the info about what it was while it was paused, clicked the IMDB real quick to get the scope, and then hit play. The thing that kept me watching was how bad the score was and I was like, man I have to finish this. It just got worse and worse and worse and worse and worse. That score though? Holy crap that was crap. I mean it was just crap *** crap.

I remember reading an article about Spike using Kickstarter to fund a movie and the (I think the inventors of the site not quite sure but someone) article was upset that he was rich and using Kickstarter to make another crap movie. This was that movie I think.

Anyway, Spike is mental, that was crap.

Last edited:
Dr. Strange was super legit.

I'd put it at the top of my list if it didn't move so fast.
It was a little too much CGI for my liking but given how fast they moved the story it had to be done.
I wish they would have slowed down a bit, it should have been approached like Nolans Batman. That was way too much for one Movie, this story deserved so much more, setup was nice but it wasn't a strike.
I'd still put Deadpool and Antman ahead of it.

6.999/8

Last edited:
Dr. Strange was super legit.

I'd put it at the top of my list if it didn't move so fast.
It was a little too much CGI for my liking but given how fast they moved the story it had to be done.
I wish they would have slowed down a bit, it should have been approached like Nolans Batman. That was way too much for one Movie, this story deserved so much more, setup was nice but it wasn't a strike.
I'd still put Deadpool and Antman ahead of it.

6.999/8

i thought they went overboard with the corny jokes.

I liked how he resolved the issue.

It was clever. It took a trope I can't stand because the stakes don't feel real, the huge, megasized cgi pontificating villain wanting to destroy the world and made it interesting with a mind game.

Last edited:
Still laughing about the character butthurt about strange's method. He thought it was wrong so the reaction is to do bad stuff.

Still laughing about the character butthurt about strange's method. He thought it was wrong so the reaction is to do bad stuff.

He's not wrong but just going about it the wrong way.

I'm really conflicted on where I stand with Mordo right now.

Last edited:
Its basically you break the rules so I don't **** with you. Also now I'm gonna be killing ppl that have broken the rules and cheated to balance the scales cuz there has to be a price.

Back
Top Bottom