Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Still laughing about the character butthurt about strange's method. He thought it was wrong so the reaction is to do bad stuff.
Its basically you break the rules so I don't **** with you. Also now I'm gonna be killing ppl that have broken the rules and cheated to balance the scales cuz there has to be a price.

I thought it was really messed up to take away a guy's ability to walk again after the dude worked so hard for it. All he did was work and play basketball. Now he has to play wheelchaif basketball again.

I'm cool with the Mordo decision, it just happened too fast.

Like, save that for the first part of the next film.

Let the consequences from the time loop show up and have that push Mordo over the edge, next time.

Crossing off some Bucketlist b-movies this week. Just saw the Nic cage movie "knowing". It was an actual movie with an actual plot and actual acting for about 45 minutes. Then it got super boring. Then it got SUPER rediculous. A true, barely pay attention popcorn flick. 4.3/8

Watching Resident Evil Extinction right now. Haven't seen any of the others. Don't really know what to expect but so far it's a 6/8, but it's early

Edit**** yeah this movie sucks bigtime. Zombie mike epps tho :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Split was hella ill.

I managed to not read any of the Spoilers posted here on that "Mr Glass". Yo......

passengers was ehh, but j law looked good, so it had that going for it...

Last edited:
the only black people in nocturnal animals were heard on the tv in the first 5 min 
mean.gif

Saw Prisoners finally, pops was wildin. Didn't even feel bad for him at the end. Was he alive or not at the end and was that him the detective heard?

Good film though, they really kept the suspense and anxiety up.

the only black people in nocturnal animals were heard on the tv in the first 5 min :smh:
Did you think black ppl would be in it beforehand? :lol:

If you stop and think of how many movies black ppl aren't in you'd see how common it is. Although I want to say one of the chicks at Amy Adam's job in the movie was black.

It gets worse if you switch to other minorities.

nah i notice it in movies all the time

it just stuck out to me like why would she be watching something like that on tv?

and then it struck me that they dont show actually them on the tv, but made it a point to have that at all because?

just seemed weird to me

Saw Prisoners finally, pops was wildin. Didn't even feel bad for him at the end. Was he alive or not at the end and was that him the detective heard?

Good film though, they really kept the suspense and anxiety up.

Supposedly its him blowing his daughters whistle.

He was wildin though :lol:

watched miss sloan 

it was very entertaining. i enjoyed it alot more than i thought i would. the pace of the movie was perfect.

and staring at jessica chastain and this chick for 2 hours made it a lot better

i don't care if it makes no sense we needed a lesbian scene . they could of made sloan an in the closet lesbian

I love Gugu and enjoys Jessica Chastain's face, may have to watch that. Crazy society feeling like you're overwhelmingly in the clear to make a movie about holocaust deniers then our own damn White House basically does it.

Watched War Dogs last night. Highly entertaining film. Teller/Hill are fantastic...however, ANA DE ARMAS... :wow:

Watched War Dogs last night. Highly entertaining film. Teller/Hill are fantastic...however, ANA DE ARMAS...
eek.gif
Yeah that was my initial reaction too
laugh.gif
Ana de Armas is amazing. Knock Knock is my favorite 2 minute movie clip I've ever seen....

Imperial Dreams was an odd film. Structure was good, story was interesting enough, but I couldn't buy into Finn being a gangsta. He was more believable in Attack the Block as a hoodlum, but maybe since that was his first film we didn't have more popular movies of his for impressions. Anyways, moving past that, he did really ******* well. For an indie movie, this one definitely had some talent in and behind the camera. At first I was highly disappointed there was no closure, but the more I thought about it, the more it makes sense. Nothing in his life was really being resolved, and the whole film was him trying to just get by and survive. That's not changing overnight, or by the whim of a publisher after a couple submitted stories. Just him trying to get by and stay above water (final scene was a little too on the nose with that, but it shot really well so whatever).

5.75/8. Solid film, really good performances by some of the cast, but it left me wanting more in the end.

Ana de Armas reminds me of this spanish chick I used to work with only she had a stupid donkey. I smh at not going at that with my A game. They looked and sounded the same.

Last edited:
Just watched Hunt for the Wilderpeople last night.. Pretty funny movie. It felt like real life Up.

It's the same director who's taking care of the next Thor movie. Definitely looking forward to what they put together for that film.

What We Do in the Shadows was a really funny vampire mockumentary as well.

Was going to say this. Taika Waititi is a talented guy. Will be real interesting to see what he does with a big budget vehicle like Thor.

I love Gugu and enjoys Jessica Chastain's face, may have to watch that. Crazy society feeling like you're overwhelmingly in the clear to make a movie about holocaust deniers then our own damn White House basically does it.

Watching Ms Sloane i'm wondering what kind of hoakie made up trailer I saw that made it seem like the movie was about holocaust deniers.

Back
Top Bottom