Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anybody watching Incorporated on SyFy?

Elena chick =
embarassed.gif

Damn :lol:

He a bit annoying but this is some real hate.

Anybody watching Incorporated on SyFy?

Elena chick = :wow:
I was trying but fell off after ep 2 or 3.

Something about main dude conning his way to in to the job, married to his boss's daughter, trying to get a promotion so he can find some 1st crush/sister of a friend.

Last edited:
Damn. Dude about to get betrayed after trying to find her for another 6 years. She's the dumb one who signed the contract.

Super late, but Taboo is NOT messing around with the quality. Anybody have the numbers on what it cost them to make this show? Just watching episode 1 looked like they threw Jurassic world money at this thing

Super late, but Taboo is NOT messing around with the quality. Anybody have the numbers on what it cost them to make this show? Just watching episode 1 looked like they threw Jurassic world money at this thing

Production does seem very top notch. However, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the show after you watch the rest of the episodes that are available. A few of us in the series thread aren't into it like we thought we would be :frown: .

Really? Seemed most were hype after the ending of episode 2. I'm re-watching that ep and then watching 3.

I love it so far. Its an 8 ep season. I'm locked in.

The show never have hints fully what it's about but I'm digging it along for the ride loving all the Hardy acting.

Im glad there wasn't some big cathartic moment in Manchester. The movie is better for it imo, it's probably the most realistic portrayal of dealing with grief and depression that I've ever seen.
i agree that there shouldn't have been a standout catharsis and a clean and tidy wrap up because that would have been unrealistic. affleck's reasoning at the end was pretty poignant.

I'm very late, but Magicians is pretty coo so far. Must've seen it on my queue list on Netflix a dozen times but always skipped over it, not interested. Then my sis just recently got into the show then pulled me in with her.

It's not bad. Will likely finish the season.

I don't like the lead guy. I think he's a wimp and a ***** and a pretty bad friend. Also if I close my eyes I think I'm listening to Dawson from Dawson's Creek talk.

Magicians 8/10 so far

Yeah he's supposed to be an awkward, weirdo, beta guy. The show is based on books so I'm interested in checking those out.

first movie from studio ghibli that i ever watched,

spirited away

i like surrealist movies like this, though i prefer satoshi kon's work. this kind of feels like a japanese fairy tale. still fun movie. 6.89/8

first movie from studio ghibli that i ever watched,

spirited away

i like surrealist movies like this, though i prefer satoshi kon's work. this kind of feels like a japanese fairy tale. still fun movie. 6.89/8
i'd suggest princess mononoke and my neighbor totoro next. catch grave of the fireflies sometime also.

I love princess mononoke :pimp:

Been trying to but it on DVD for years after I lost my copy :smh:

Can't find it :smh:

I went to comic con and dude was asking $50 for it :stoneface:

Miss Sloane was pretty good, highly improbable, but good...kept my entertained but Jessica Chastain has my attention almost no matter what she does

Back
Top Bottom