Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I don't know if it was done on purpose, but the blatant stereotypes in Patriots Day were 
eek.gif

Like was the line "Fried Rice?" to the Asian dude at a takeaway place really necessary? In the most Asian, fob accent too. 

I don't know if it was done on purpose, but the blatant stereotypes in Patriots Day were :wow:

Like was the line "Fried Rice?" to the Asian dude at a takeaway place really necessary? In the most Asian, fob accent too. 

The trailer definitely indicated that racism will be in the film..

XXX Xander cage was pure :rofl:

No damns were giving. There were two Sam Jack being Nick Fury jokes, Vin legit had a orgy with 7 girls, Donnie Yen was handing out fades, the action is ridiculous. My theater was dying **** could have been a comedy with how bad it is.

It's not Fast and Furious crazy, it's just a goood bad movie. My God the plane scene was :rofl:

Neymar was playing himself. The CIA legit recruited the biggest soccer player in the world to be a spy :lol:

This movie women literally throwing their virginity at Vin.

ice cube makes a cameo and he comes out to his own theme music rapped by ice cube.

Last edited:
XXX Xander cage was pure
roll.gif

No damns were giving. There were two Sam Jack being Nick Fury jokes, Vin legit had a orgy with 7 girls, Donnie Yen was handing out fades, the action is ridiculous. My theater was dying **** could have been a comedy with how bad it is.

It's not Fast and Furious crazy, it's just a goood bad movie. My God the plane scene was
roll.gif

Neymar was playing himself. The CIA legit recruited the biggest soccer player in the world to be a spy
laugh.gif

This movie women literally throwing their virginity at Vin.
ice cube makes a cameo and he comes out to his own theme music rapped by ice cube.
Please tell me that spoiler is a joke.

roll.gif

If it's not a joke =
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Please tell me that spoiler is a joke.

:rofl:

If it's not a joke = :smokin :smokin :smokin

It's true and the surrealism in that moment was god level.

Dude Sam Jack legit randomly walks out wearing glasses with one of the eyes tinted black and his head bald. He has hair in every other scene my *****. They really made it seem like he becomes Nick Fury by the end of the movie.

Tony Jaa looks like he's in meth and acts like it too. The hound looks like he's having the time of his life.

There is such cringeworthy scenes that make the mvoie great IMO. The best part is they take themselves so seriously. They don't even try and explain he supposedly being dead after the first.

Last edited:
put a buncha movies on my mom's ipad recently and she liked the mechanic: resurrection the best (though she also really liked jack reacher and la la land). she would love that new xxx movie :lol:

Last edited:
That spoiler.. :rofl:
Kinda wanna see the movie just for that :lol:

Silence was good. Really good. Like how did Scorsese not get a nom? How did it only get a nom for cinematography? (should win btw). Like, really phenomenal movie. Not my favorite of 2016, but top 3 I think. I gotta go back and try to remember what all I watched. 7.25/8. Jaw dropping at some parts.

I loved C2, now I must watch don't breathe :lol:.

Saw Fences last night.

:wow: the acting 10/10

Not used to movies playing out like a play like that.

But once you get used to that geez!

So much real spit in that movie.

Not sure if I feel sorry for Denzel or was he just a straight ***.

Just out of curiosity, why would middle America care about the movie more then east coasters asa well as anywhere else in America?

Think its a movie for those true die hard patriots which I consider east coasters.

Think he's talking about second amendment loving, American flag bumper sticker, conservative type of folks commonly seen more in middle America and the south more than any other region in the us

^ :nthat: Troy was a ****** up angry dude, some of it understandable.

I knew when I saw the XXX commercial with Ice Cube in it I had to see it :lol:

I had no idea he was gonna be in it so when he came out it was like stone colds glass shattering in the theater

Anyone watch Outsiders? They're really promoting the new season. There's billboards for it all over LA and I've seen a bunch of commercials. Seems like the show has an interest concept. Wondering if it's actually good.

My bro told me a director nominated for an Oscar can't attend anymore because of the ban that orange colored piece of crap in office has issued.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Outsiders? They're really promoting the new season. There's billboards for it all over LA and I've seen a bunch of commercials. Seems like the show has an interest concept. Wondering if it's actually good.
First season is real good. Its a real interesting concept of these white ppl living off the grid with their old ways, own culture and tradition.

Not the typical inbred southern stereotype but like a closer examination of that.

Back
Top Bottom