Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Been watching the old 90210

Andrea was cute as gell man.

If only she had lips

Out of the original 4, I always had her above Shannen Doherty. The writers kinda dropped the ball with her character, though. Anybody with a brain knows who she shouldve ended up with lol

Been watching the old 90210

Andrea was cute as gell man.

If only she had lips

Out of the original 4, I always had her above Shannen Doherty. The writers kinda dropped the ball with her character, though. Anybody with a brain knows who she shouldve ended up with lol

It's funny, Kelly Taylor was supposed to be the hottest chick around, she was hotter 20 years later than in her early 20's. :lol:

When Tiffany Thiesen came aboard tho..... :frown:

Watching young pope now. Think it's the premier episode

Last edited:
Has anyone watched the netflix doc about Amanda Knox? I just started it, been interested in it for a while.

Has anyone watched the netflix doc about Amanda Knox? I just started it, been interested in it for a while.

My wife watched it. She loves true crime stuff. She liked it and found that it gave a lot of info about the case she didn't know before.

It's funny, Kelly Taylor was supposed to be the hottest chick around, she was hotter 20 years later than in her early 20's. :lol:

When Tiffany Thiesen came aboard tho..... :frown:

They overcompensated with the makeup to pass them off as teenagers lol

Tiffani Thiessen was just hitting her prime during that time :pimp:

i think i got through about 15 mins or so of girl on the train. does it pick up the pace a bit at some point? ended up watching the red turtle instead. that was a wonderfully sad movie. no dialogue.

i was thinking of some of my favorite depressing movies and came up with a few: requiem for a dream, the road, the mist, and grave of the fireflies. not really movies that make you cry but moreso movies that make you feel heavy-hearted.

Last edited:
heard mnight byke with split :nerd: heard plot twist was :wow: can anyone confirm if mnight is byke :nerd:

170120124936-house-of-cards-flag-640x360.png

i think i got through about 15 mins or so of girl on the train. does it pick up the pace a bit at some point? ended up watching the red turtle instead. that was a wonderfully sad movie. no dialogue.

i was thinking of some of my favorite depressing movies and came up with a few: requiem for a dream, the road, the mist, and grave of the fireflies. not really movies that make you cry but moreso movies that make you feel heavy-hearted.
You cut it off right before it picked up
laugh.gif

Once you get to the Bathroom scene where she breaks down after dinner and records the drunken Video say "F You" to her ex husband, it starts going in.... (2o minutes in to be exact)

Last edited:
Finally watched Hell or High water. Slightly more than typical small town bank robbery flick but great performances and the end dialogue was worth it.

Saw Weiner and was surprised at the level of access, I see why critics loved it. Probably the best political campaign documentary. Poor Huma.

I really like Edge of Tomorrow, fam.

I never get tired of seeing it when it's on TV. Emily Bae looks so fine, Cruise plays the role well, and the ending is perfect.

What do y'all think happens after he sees her at the end? He gonna taste the yambs?

IDK but one thing that always confused me was how did she know she lost the ability to reset? It ain't like she died and was like oh, I'm out of 1ups. Game over.

Is dances with wolves worth watching. Or does it obnoxiously overdo the white savior thing? Never seen it before so no spoilers please

Not a movie, but I finally caught a documentary called screenagers that talks about adolescents with technology and how much is too much. Since I'm not a parent, there were lots of aspects that I never even thought about. I'm pretty sure it's not online anywhere, you just have to catch it when it comes to your city.

you know what annoys the hell out me, when a young new actor starts making their name with good dramatic or comedic roles and then is immediately thrown into and tied down to a bunch of superhero movies for the next billion years

you know what annoys the hell out me, when a young new actor starts making their name with good dramatic or comedic roles and then is immediately thrown into and tied down to a bunch of superhero movies for the next billion years
I feel you -- JLaw is going through this unfortunately

^^^ It is annoying, but can't blame the performers for doing it. That superhero money is serious. Hard to pass up a deal that sets you up for life.

Hacksaw Ridge 6.4/8

Felt like I was watching two films combined. A religious/perseverance movie and a war movie.

Btw, the war scenes are brutal. Mel sure excels at showcasing the gore.

Good film overall.

Back
Top Bottom