Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Cast Away has gotten better over the years imo. Aged really well.

I never disliked it when it came out but I remember EVERYONE else did so I always kind of kept "Castaway is terrible" in the back of my head.

I watched it this morning, man I love that Movie.

Tried many times to watch la la land but cancel Everytime. I truly believe yall over hyped this.
I started it Monday at 3am and immediately turned it off.

I wasn't down to fall asleep to a Musical, and I wasn't even sure at that time it was a musical, I just turned it off and assumed.

THAT, is not what I had in mind.

NOt going to lie I was a bit salty about it too.

Last edited:
Tried many times to watch la la land but cancel Everytime. I truly believe yall over hyped this.

It is. Hollywood loves to overrate musicals

The founder 5/8

Keaton is on a roll maybe his best performance. Movie made him seem like the good guy for most of it was waiting for the dramatic Heisenberg heel turn. It happened but it just wasn't satisfying enough

Last edited:
To my surprise, I'm watching the second episode of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I'm not liking this show, but I can't...seem to look away

To my surprise, I'm watching the second episode of A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I gave up after four episodes. Just wasn't my vibe and there is only so much incompetence I can take from the characters.

Last edited:

I gave up after four episodes. Just wasn't my vibe and there is only so much incompetence I can take from the characters.

Show could've been better if they took the writing more seriously. Whenever it tries to be funny it is just cringeworthy.

Last edited:
I read all the books and they weren't particularly funny at all.

It was actually kinda depressing.

Last edited:
I knew there had to be inevitable La La Land backlash.

I'm waiting for the inevitable Manchester By the Sea backlash.

Still got those 2 movies on deck along with Moonlight.

La La is one of my favorites of the year, but if it's not for you then stop trying to rewatch it lmao.

I would never try to watch watch a movie more than twice **** what other people say

I was thinking about Jon B last week. Wanted to bring back his haircut and chinstrap beard combo.

Watching the Golden Child. This woman was one my biggest crushes back in the 80s - so hot:

^^^ And very coincidental Jon B came up recently. Just downloaded the song "They Don't Know" last week. Not even sure what made me think about it.

I really like Edge of Tomorrow, fam.

I never get tired of seeing it when it's on TV. Emily Bae looks so fine, Cruise plays the role well, and the ending is perfect.

What do y'all think happens after he sees her at the end? He gonna taste the yambs?

Back
Top Bottom