Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Still waiting for Val Kilmer to make a triumphant return. Maybe if he's in top gun 2. Macgruber was like a semi-return.

IMDB still has him as part of the cast of TG 2.

I'd like to see a stand-alone Doc Holliday movie with Val. Don't care that his character died in Tombstone or that Tombstone came out more than 20 years ago. Do it Hollywood.

A series of unfortunate events with NPH is pretty bad so far. I guess I don't know what I was really expecting, but a cgi dubbed talking baby was not one of those things. I don't think talking infants are funny or cute.

Unless it's this guy

A series of unfortunate events with NPH is pretty bad so far. I guess I don't know what I was really expecting, but a cgi dubbed talking baby was not one of those things. I don't think talking infants are funny or cute.

Unless it's this guy

Have you seen the Jim Carey version? :lol:

He's not doin mych these days, wonder if they even reached out to him to reprise the role.

Have you seen the Jim Carey version? :lol:

He's not doin mych these days, wonder if they even reached out to him to reprise the role.

Crazy, man. He was the biggest comedy star in Hollywood for a minute in the 90s/very early 2000s. The drop off has been significant.

Taboo is without a doubt going to be legit calibeebee calibeebee
finally caught the first ep yesterday and really enjoyed it. hardy is such a force on screen.
He can do any kind of role. It's like he's possessed by whatever character he's on. Kate Winslet is the same way. I always believe her, no matter the role, she's crushing it. Believe it or not I think some of her best work (not to slight any role) was The Holiday. So good.
I totally forgot about Taboo. 

Was it any good?
going to check it out. Looking for a new show to get into.

Just finished watching breaking bad for a second time. Ending was so horrible, more horrible on second viewing.
Its worth it, you have to watch it next. As far as the BB finale, I think you stand alone on the "terrible finale" stage. Knocking that episode should be punishable by Death.

Last edited:
Saw La La Land last night. Wow. I'm not a fan of musicals at all but this was outstanding. The Gosling and Stone chemistry was fantastic. The art direction was solid and balance between the singing and acting was perfect. Definitely lived up to the hype.

7.75/8

Back
Top Bottom