Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rewatching Friday Night Lights the TV show. :smokin

After this need another series to get into, thinking of The OA, even despite the bad things I hear about it.

Last episode of shooter...only thing missing was getting to see meachem offed...all i saw was him getting bagged up and thrown in a van...unless i missed something, but anyway just read he got fired from the show so that might be that
Yeah that was it. Happened so fast. Clear they cut scenes with him in it. They did bother to say he was still alive.

What I don't get is he got fired got a domestic violence arrest back in July. Makes me wonder when they filmed this season given he appeared in so many eps.

*sigh* let me watch Lethal Weapon. I've been avoiding it. Almost giving in when it premiered. Fox has all the episodes on its website

Damn, there was a time Richard Gere was at the top of A list actors :lol:.
This is crazy to me. My mom says I was almost named after this cat because he was the next coming of Christ and all that. I'm not even joking when I say the last thing I remember him in was pretty woman. And maybe a horror movie?

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Just watched 2 movies that get better everytime I watch them. Green Mile is way better than I ever remember it being. In a "they don't make movies like this anymore" type way.

And also The Assassination of Jesse James. Pitts best performance in my opinion. Afflecks beat performance in my opinion. It's criminal how few people saw this movie and how little money it made.

I totally forgot about Taboo. 

Was it any good?

1st ep was set up and a lot of world building but Hardy as expected was entralling as the lead.

Peepnthe show thread.

Will peep

Last edited:
This is crazy to me. My mom says I was almost named after this cat because he was the next coming of Christ and all that. I'm not even joking when I say the last thing I remember him in was pretty woman. And maybe a horror movie?

My mom was a movie head.

I'm a 80s baby.

Gere, Michael Douglas, Christian Slater, Wesley Snipes, Steven Seagal, Kevin Costner, Val Kilmer.

They were that **** :lol:

^^^^ Looked at IMDB, and Gere's been working steadily. He seems to be in a couple movies a year, but after Unfaithful, I don't remember hearing of any of them.

My mom was a movie head.

I'm a 80s baby.

Gere, Michael Douglas, Christian Slater, Wesley Snipes, Steven Seagal, Kevin Costner, Val Kilmer.

Dennis Quaid, Kurt Russell.

Kurt's byke though because he's one of QT's guys now.

gere was in that movie Red Corner which I thought was really good. Bai Ling was in it and she was still a good actress then she turned crazy and had her issues.

Anyway, John Wick is playing on usa network right now. It'll be lit in a few minutes.

Last edited:
just saw 

billy lynn's long halftime walk 4/10

fences 8/10

hell or high water 6/10

moonlight 7/10

nocturnal animals 5/10

operator 7/10

passengers 6/10

My mom was a movie head.

I'm a 80s baby.

Dennis Quaid, Kurt Russell.

Kurt's byke though because he's one of QT's guys now.
The profileration of the white male actor.

Quaid, Costner, Gere, etc. :lol: That was a time. Thing is those dude's could act.

Still waiting for Val Kilmer to make a triumphant return. Maybe if he's in top gun 2. Macgruber was like a semi-return.

Last edited:
33702-Friday-The-13th-Gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom