Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The 33

You know, I love stories.
I love to see humans reach new heights of understanding, physically mentally and spiritually.
I love an underdog and I love overachievers and those that overcome great obstacles.
I also hate exploitation, and sometimes I don't know where to draw the line. Sometimes there is no line, it just is what it is.

Now, with all that being said, I think those Chileans and what they did, what that team did to get them out, is quite possibly one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Jesus Christ man.

Watch an erotic French film. Blue Is The Warmest Color or that weird Love movie on netflix with hardcore scenes.

Watched the two Planet of the Ape reboot films this weekend.

The first was a really fun, well paced movie that set the tone for the world. The second really opened up the fear and even though it was longer, felt a little rushed. Having a little more time setting up the relationship with Koba and Caesar would of made the third act that much more impactful, but I throughly enjoyed both.

The battle this summer is going to be great!

Sex scenes in movies are cheesy and unappreciated.

They add nothing to the story.

And who ***** like that?

Ive never "made love" btw.

Straight pipe.

Saw some British/French film where it was straight *******. Full penetration and fluids and all. Never caught the name though.

this movie is wild they leave nothing to the imagination

Last edited:
I only make sweet, sweet love, even on a drunken, one-night stand. That's just how tender and generous I am. :wink:

ole girl got down in the girlfriend experience show.. if you talking recent

saw insecure posted

Last edited:
Just watched The Talented Mr. Ripley and wow 8/8 I don't know why I haven't watched it before. That last frame when damon is just sitting alone motionless after all the lies and everything he's done realizing what he's become and the door closes.... masterpiece b

All of this

Watch an erotic French film. Blue Is The Warmest Color or that weird Love movie on netflix with hardcore scenes.
I've seen blue and agree on that one
Sex scenes in movies are cheesy and unappreciated.

They add nothing to the story.

And who ***** like that?

I can agree with this. no one smashes like that(unless its actual pron). My choice would be from The Specatular Now as the most recent one that comes to mind. with Miles Teller and Shaliene Woodley. the awkwardness of teenagers going at it and its her first time looked realistically and relatable to the audience.

not everyone lays pipe out there but I see that too
laugh.gif

The Greasy Strangler 4.5/8 - super whacky but I laughed a lot.

Bright Lights 6/8 - Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds are awesome.

Every week. Every week I like Lethal Weapon more and more. Tonight's ep was everything the movie characters symbolized.

Just watched The Talented Mr. Ripley and wow 8/8 I don't know why I haven't watched it before. That last frame when damon is just sitting alone motionless after all the lies and everything he's done realizing what he's become and the door closes.... masterpiece b
If you liked it, you should also check out the original:

Last episode of shooter...only thing missing was getting to see meachem offed...all i saw was him getting bagged up and thrown in a van...unless i missed something, but anyway just read he got fired from the show so that might be that

Back
Top Bottom