Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Phenomenal.

Whoever cast Nocturnal Animals didn't miss a beat.

Even down to Zawe Ashton and Jena Malone as her co-workers, Linney as the Mother and Shannon as the Detective.

That was a pretty triumphant story considering how twisted it was on the surface.

My man said F you, I'm sorry and Goodbye without even speaking a word to her, he just wrote her a book.

Huge fan. Good job Ford.

Been wanting to watch it. gyllenhaal's character probably wrote a messed up savage story from what i've seen from the trailer.

Been wanting to watch it. gyllenhaal's character probably wrote a messed up savage story from what i've seen from the trailer.
It seems like a 30minute movie because I was so glued.

Flow was really good considering the structure.

Watch in man.

I saw the trailer for a sequel to the ring movies. Had no idea one was made, releases next month.

Last edited:
Took my son to see Sing today. Enjoyable enough, but nothing too special. The highlights were the song numbers. 5.75/8.

Sidenote - no way I'm going to be able to handle seeing A Dog's Purpose. Got feels just from the trailer. I'd probably be a wreck if I saw the whole movie.

LL

I started oz season one a couple of years ago. Maybe when i'm in the mood to see people get shanked and prison raped i'll start it up again. I do remember randomly watching eps on hbo and seeing that butch female prison guard.

Watching Demolition. Great so far. Just what I thought it would be. Loving Jake.

This is like the other movies with first person narration but the theme and feel of Reign On Me. Just watching a guy self destruct in a way you can laugh at and it be okay while some unexpected wisdom dropped throughout.

I started oz season one a couple of years ago. Maybe when i'm in the mood to see people get shanked and prison raped i'll start it up again. I do remember randomly watching eps on hbo and seeing that butch female prison guard.
She was a terrible rapist.

EDIT

Demolition 6.5/8. Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Lots of laughs, ****** upnsituations and overall a good story.

:rofl: @ stopping the train, the nails in his feet, and being stalked by a station wagon.

Last edited:
Demolition and Nocturnal Things back to back nights.....Been a rough weekend for Jake in my house. :lol:

Demo was a damn unique film. I enjoyed it, tho doubt I'll watch it again. Watts was a natural selection for that role. This was a "happier" 21 Grams for her.

Saw La La Land last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The director Damien Chazelle was born in 1985 (will be 32 this year). With this and Whiplash, he's building himself quite the resume.

Just saw 'Hell or High Water'. Better than I expected. I loved Jeff Bridges' character. Definitely deserved that Golden Globe nom and I'm sure he'll snag an Oscar nom. Great film.

7/8.

Last edited:
Golden globes were on tonight. Atlanta was victorious. aNd Donald Glover gave a shoutout to Migos and the song Bad and Boujee
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom