Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Took a 5 day vacation to NYC but still managed to see 4 flicks.

Office Xmas Party: 4.5/8 - A bunch of laughs, some of my favorite comedians in the cast, the concept is simple and its not going to wow anybody but for a whacky holiday movie it holds up. Plus Olivia Munn is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Man Down: 3.5/8 - It takes on a big problem in the USA and fails in my opinion. Its not necessarily a bad movie but the flip flopping of past, present, and reality is confusing. I doubt most people will even see this.

Morgan: 2/8 - Just no. A lot of favors must have been called in.

Mascots: 3.5/8 - I'm not a huge Jane Lynch fan. I laughed once or twice. Didn't expect much from it. Its cool when movies like this get made because the minor characters you've seen from other movies or TV get a chance to shine again but you never really remember who they are. At least I don't.

So, just read on Twitter that the dude who directed Suicide Squad is going to direct an all female villain movie starring Margot Robbie. "Gotham City Sirens." Based on what most in here have said about SS, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

So, just read on Twitter that the dude who directed Suicide Squad is going to direct an all female villain movie starring Margot Robbie. "Gotham City Sirens." Based on what most in here have said about SS, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
lmao they are actually going to be successful in making a movie that is actually worse than SS 
eek.gif

RIP Allen Thicke. Growing Pains was definitely a part of my youth. Dr. Jason Seaver seemed like a cool dad.

dc already writing scenes on the side to sell an extended edition on blu ray.

I'm really liking that Good Behavior show on tnt. Always had a thing for Michelle Dockery.

Michelle Dockery looks and seems like a classy chick.

Shame what happened to her husband.

Last edited:
The upcoming tnt show Will looks good too. They doing better than usa network. That show falling water is a flop and dig was cancelled last year. I do wanna check out Eyewitness though.

Did anyone see there's a new kickboxer on Netflix with Van Damme? Who wants to bite the bullet and check it out?

The upcoming tnt show Will looks good too. They doing better than usa network. That show falling water is a flop and dig was cancelled last year. I do wanna check out Eyewitness though.
Check out Shooter on USA, it's dope.

Falling Water is boring but it had a good concept. I'll see it out to the end of the season. I kept planning to get in to Dig but never got around to it. USA also hyping the hell out of Colony which I don't think is good either.

Eyewitness is cool just prepare yourself for some in the closet gay teenage love. Got a creepy killer to balance that out though.

They basically got Suits, Queen of the South, and like I said Shooter.

TNT doing their thing for sure. The Alienist also looks promising.

Love me some Lucius Malfoy Jason Isaacs, especially on a Netflix series. This aught to be zoppity.

Sidenote, did anyone ever watch Awake?

There's an ice storm in my city tonight. Trees are all frozen and falling over. The vibe was perfect for sitting in front of the fireplace and watching The Hateful Eight on blu-ray. With a little Whiskey and ice. I'm on another level right now bros. this is how God intended this movie to be watched. 7.9/8

Last edited:
Never heard of it. I think. Whose in it? Trailer? :nerd:

Love me some Lucius Malfoy Jason Isaacs, especially on a Netflix series. This aught to be zoppity.

Sidenote, did anyone ever watch Awake?
Slightly piques my interest.

Like me some Brit Marling. Wish Babylon was coming back.

Back
Top Bottom