Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

There's an ice storm in my city tonight. Trees are all frozen and falling over. The vibe was perfect for sitting in front of the fireplace and watching The Hateful Eight on blu-ray. With a little Whiskey and ice. I'm on another level right now bros. this is how God intended this movie to be watched. 7.9/8
I ******* hate you right now :lol: Took me 6 hours to get home from work including having to ditch my car and walk 2 miles. H8ful Eight and whiskey sounds like the perfect remedy though.

Never heard of it. I think. Whose in it? Trailer? :nerd:

If you're talking about America Honey, it stars Shia LeBoeuf and some relative unknowns. I think it might be the first movie for the girl who stars. It's about a group of 20-somethings/teens who travel the country selling magazine subscriptions, partying, etc. I haven't seen it, but heard a lot of good things.

So, so far in December I've watched:

Christmas Vacation
Deck The Halls
The Santa Clause
Home Alone 1
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (The OG cartoon)

Plan to get in several more holiday movies over the next few days.

I fell asleep halfway into Episode 7, and i never finished it.
Im not kidding, i dont care if CP reports me or not.
**** was mad boring and i dont think ill ever want to finish it.

With that said, Rogue One looks like an actual good movie, even for a non-star wars nerd like me.
I'll definitely check it out, especially since my dude Naz is in the flick :smokin

In line now for Rogue One.

Starts in 6 hours.
laugh.gif

Snow kept me from getting here two hours earlier.
mean.gif
roll.gif
 you are a beaut  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

have fun and enjoy! Be sure to let us know what you think 

I fell asleep halfway into Episode 7, and i never finished it.
Im not kidding, i dont care if CP reports me or not.
**** was mad boring and i dont think ill ever want to finish it.
It's just A New Hope and a little Reutrn of the Jedi with better visuals.

Not missing much.

Last edited:
What the hell? People still wait in lines that long? I have my tickets bought at 745 at arclight Hollywood :pimp:

In line now for Rogue One.

Starts in 6 hours. :lol:

Snow kept me from getting here two hours earlier. :smh:
:rofl:  you are a beaut  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

have fun and enjoy! Be sure to let us know what you think 

Bruh standing in line for 8 hours for a ******* movie?

8 HOURS?

I dont understand why you would need to do so if you already have prepaid tickets. :smh:
*6 hours

let @CP1708
 live

Who is stopping him from living? :lol:

I just dont understand what the hell hes doing outside the movie theater for 8 hours when his spot at that showing is already guaranteed.

Playing solitaire? Taking a nap? Eating Pho?
Why not do those things in the comfort of home then roll up and take your seat close to movie time?

Last edited:
^^^ Also, isn't CP in Portland, where its currently ice storming? Waiting outside for six hours in freezing weather is ... dedicated.

I'm inside, chillin. Warm as can be. Kickin it with the manager right now. :lol:

I was outside in January for almost 20 hours for the DMP, 6-8 hours indoors for Rogue One is nothin.

I greatly enjoy ramen, certainly don't find anything divisive on your opinion.

Just in the context of in line for a movie in cold weather, when I'm hungry, I usually find myself leaning towards pho.
im with you. i had pho for lunch. 

i just perfer the noodles of ramen over pho

Back
Top Bottom