Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Who the hell watches all these resident evil and underworld movies..
I've watched all the Underworld movies but I'm not totally sure why. Longing for Blade perhaps? Never in theaters though.

There's a cult following for both. That goth crowd? Vamp crowd?

I had went through a long stint disliking anything involving vampires cuz it all just sucked imo no pun intended). Something about pale looking ppl with red eyes and sharp teeth wanting to be taken seriously or their forced scaryness that turns me off.

Werewolves I just felt weren't being done right cuz of lack of advanced tech.

Never watched any of the Resident Evils though. We'll not for any longer than 3 minutes. Game was cool. Similar feeling about zombies. They just got played out. I don't get the popularity either.

Last edited:
well with the snow in the trailer it looks like they're fulfilling their destiny of action taking place in every single continent on earth
laugh.gif

A submarine. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Stop it, man.

You can't defend cars racing over ice against a freaking submarine, dude.

Bruh.

Don't do that.

Stop it.

laugh.gif

A submarine. :rofl:  :lol:

Stop it, man.

You can't defend cars racing over ice against a freaking submarine, dude.

Bruh.

Don't do that.

Stop it.

:lol:

That sub don't run on family, bruh....

And they weren't racing the sub, they were runnin away from it. And they'll get away, subs can't corner for ****

400 million domestic, easy. Fast 9 can't get here fast enough. :pimp:

I would've been fine letting it end with 7. Doesn't feel right without Paul Walker anyway.

Last edited:
lol in f8 you know its gonna be on some sci fi twist where dom was being controlled and brainwashed (word to zoolander) with some microchip

also, word is silence is getting really good reviews so far

Last edited:
It takes place in Germany for the most part but it's in English. The script is out there. Fast Nein: The Fast and the Fuhrer.

Last edited:
They should have just gone with how she looked in The Italian Job. I could see Dom dissin his family for that look. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom