Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^^^ Do most Pho places everywhere have some kind of pun or play-on-words in the name or is that just an LA thing? Near me, I have "Pho-Sho," "Pho-rage," Pho-Nomenal" and "Over the Hills and Pho Away."

Last edited:
I'm inside, chillin. Warm as can be. Kickin it with the manager right now. :lol:

I was outside in January for almost 20 hours for the DMP, 6-8 hours indoors for Rogue One is nothin.

Yoooooooo, CP you a good 20 years too old to be doin that bro! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
^^^ Do most Pho places everywhere have some kind of pun or play-on-words in the name or is that just an LA thing? Near me, I have "Pho-Sho," "Pho-rage," Pho-Nomenal" and "Over the Hills and Pho Away."

Thats for sure an LA or suburb thing :lol:

if you're outside in the cold

ooooohhhhh wweeeeeee pho would be on point

pho=GOAT hangover food

american honey 6.5/8 - dont think id ever watch it again but it was a dope lil road flick. the main girl did a pretty phenomenal job considering she had never acted before. riley keough tho sweet jesus

Last edited:
So, so far in December I've watched:

Christmas Vacation
Deck The Halls
The Santa Clause
Home Alone 1
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (The OG cartoon)

Plan to get in several more holiday movies over the next few days.

no christmas with the kranks :nerd:

if you're outside in the cold

ooooohhhhh wweeeeeee pho would be on point

pho=GOAT hangover food

american honey 6.5/8 - dont think id ever watch it again but it was a dope lil road flick. the main girl did a pretty phenomenal job considering she had never acted before. riley keough tho sweet jesus

menudo is great hangover food too.

In line now for Rogue One.

Starts in 6 hours. :lol:

Snow kept me from getting here two hours earlier. :smh:

hope they accidentally show star wars episode 1 and 2 with george lucas narrating what he did in each scene.

not srs. enjoy.

also, I accidentally started The Crown on Netflix and decided to leave it on.... finished the episode and WOW

8/8 would recommend others to accidentally give it a shot.

It is the tonkatsu ramen of soups; of accidentally trying random shows.

there's a pho king kinda by my mom's house. does that count?

Last edited:
im hearing in the 3rd act, papi vader goes gawd mode :nerd: looking forward to seeing it.

That's not salt at all.

That's I told you he was worthless and the universe was bigger than his dumb ***. :wink:
The movies being good doesn't prove George is worthless at all.

Just deepens the immeasurable contribution George has provided to society in the entertainment industry and culture.

Back
Top Bottom