Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The oscars are so white tho (terrible tag). Writers not writing characters with minority's in mind and producers talmbout they can't sell it over seas.

I really wanna know who helps peter Dinklage choose his roles.. for a good actor he's in some crap movies

Not to be an ******* but dude is a dwarf.

He needs a specific role written for him to excel.

Perhaps a drama / rom-com / etc.

I won't be watching dude in action flick :lol:

But GoT :pimp:

Eh, for him it's not that much different.

He already is in a bunch of dramas and comedies. It was always about the writing. Starting out and making a name for himself though he gotta take what he can until ppl recognize his talent.

I loved The Day After Tomorrow.
Prime a-friend days, lots of good memories.
Smashed the ex fiancé for the first time right when they started burning books.

It was Winter and she walked over and turned the fireplace on and when the light from the flame lit up the dark room, I could see the wet spot on the Grey Jammie's and made my move.

8.5/8

Never thought I'd see the day where Casey Affleck is the front runner for a Besr Actor Oscar

Dude got chops but I never would have expected this earlier in his career

Never thought I'd see the day where Casey Affleck is the front runner for a Besr Actor Oscar

Dude got chops but I never would have expected this earlier in his career

He's kinda been a good actor his whole career though. I mean his Oscar nomination was damn near 10 years ago haha

giphy.gif

Just watched Allied. Gave it a C, rating wise for me.

Fast pace start but gets slow towards the middle and picks up again at the end. It's a very sad ending.

What do you guys think of villanueves new flick? He's my favorite director but me and my mom are both accountants and love afflict. So conflicted. Any suggestions. About to head out

Marky mark really doing a movie about the Boston marathon bombing.. like right after that oil rig movie

Had to do a double take when I saw the commercial

I dunno if it was accurate or not but someone brought up that the soldier movie he was in recently I think it was lone survivor, changed 2 of the Asian soldiers that were actually there to white guys. Definitely wahlberg approved. Surprised they weren't left in for him to kill or beat up.

Back
Top Bottom