Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I just find it weird. Like the studio was like ok, let's go make a movie about the marathon bombing now. I hope they at least donate some of the earnings to some charity since they're making money off this terrible event.

What do you guys think of villanueves new flick? He's my favorite director but me and my mom are both accountants and love afflict. So conflicted. Any suggestions. About to head out

Arrival is excellent. Highly recommended.

Is interstellar worth a watch? As time goes by I lose interest in watching it.

Outside of the nonsensical plot, Interstellar is worth watching especially for the visuals and the soundtrack.

The "docking" scene had me on the edge of my seat.

The Trust. 6/8

So Frodo and CageGOD play two jerkoff "cops" that work in the evidence department. Cage is the boss and Frodo is his trusted employee. They come across a small time drug dealer/criminal Who do.show makes bail for 200k. They investigate off the books and come across what can only be a stash vault. They decide to rob it.

Now at first they come off as 2 knuckleheads out of their league attempting this but then it's revealed Cage is crazy or aptly put he's snapped. He's decided he's doing this by any means necessary. Like you hear about those mild mannered dudes on those real crime shows that just one day snap and murder some ppl or plan a ducking bank heist out the blue. That's Dave's character.

That's when **** gets wild and serious with the heist and what they find :lol:

It was a good watch.

Dude thanks for recommending this. The preview made it look like one of those straight to DVD wack Cage movies that have come out recently. It was very well done. I was kinda on edge the entire movie. Cage was excellent in this

So masters of sex is done.. shame.. thouht this season was a step in the right direction

http://uproxx.com/sepinwall/showtime-cancels-masters-of-sex/2/
Such a shame. I thought the same too.

They did drag their feet getting there though.

Now I wait to see what my girl Lizzy Caplan will be in next :nerd: :evil:

Showtime must have some real faith in their ucoming series. Billions got a good run in it but they don't got a lot of new great shows that got the hype or cult following of Dexter, Penny Dreadful, Homeland, Shameless, etc.

Last edited:
Shameless is really Showtime's main staple.

Not surprised to see Masters of Sex being cancelled, but they wrapped it up pretty nicely with the finale.

Masters of Sex and Penny Dreadful done. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Christmas vacation
Home alone 1 & 2
Die hard 1,2
A christmas carol
Miracle on 34th st.
A christmas story
Charlie brown christmas

Home Alone 1 & 2
Santa Clause