Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Vikings back!

raw

Anyone see deck the halls? Will watch to. But not really on a must see trying to be a grizwald light show

Pretty much. Not a must see for me, but my son likes it a lot. So, I usually end up watching it. And Kristen Cheoweth and Kristen Davis look pretty good in it, so there's that.

Christmas vacation
Home alone 1 & 2
Die hard 1,2
A christmas carol
Miracle on 34th st.
A christmas story
Charlie brown christmas

:pimp:

Reindeer games
Eyes wide shut
Ernest saves Christmas
Jingle all the way
Carey's Grinch
Nightmare before Christmas
Scrooged (easily my favorite)
Polar express
Bad Santa

Anyone else going to check out the new syfy show Incorporated? syfy has put out some quality shows the last couple of years.

Just saw The Day After Tomorrow for like the 50th time.

Sooooooo good 6/8

Hopefully we get a sequel, call it = The Day After Tomorrow: This Time, It's Colder

Gotta disagree.

So I'm real confused. I never made this post about The Day After Tomorrow :lol: considering I've only seen it once when I was younger. GHIMS what page was this post from?

Last edited:
So, I keep sayin it, I am down with the Lethal Weapon TV show. It has heart. And like the movies, piece by piece I like the side characters more and more. I hope it gets a chance at a 2nd season.

Speaking of, Lethal Weapon 1 is a great Christmas movie.

I also have to confess to liking The Holiday with Kate Winslet and Cammie Diaz. I don't own it, but if it comes on HBO, etc. around this time, I'll watch it again.

^ the real rock bottom.. when he steals the food from the party and then sitting on the bus eating it through the fake beard..

man.. could feel the struggle

Pretty much. Not a must see for me, but my son likes it a lot. So, I usually end up watching it. And Kristen Cheoweth and Kristen Davis look pretty good in it, so there's that.
True that will prob watch it between now and christmas

:pimp:

Reindeer games
Eyes wide shut
Ernest saves Christmas
Jingle all the way
Carey's Grinch
Nightmare before Christmas
Scrooged (easily my favorite)
Polar express
Bad Santa

Haven't seen scrooged in a awhile will put that on the list.

So, I keep sayin it, I am down with the Lethal Weapon TV show. It has heart. And like the movies, piece by piece I like the side characters more and more. I hope it gets a chance at a 2nd season.

Speaking of, Lethal Weapon 1 is a great Christmas movie.

Never thought of it as a christmas movie. Added to the list

I enjoy the Harry Potter films around this time of year as well

:smokin I actually watch harry potter during this time of year guess its the snow in the films.

Back
Top Bottom