Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I knew I should've left the girl out of the story. :lol: Been on here plenty long to know that won't turn out well.

Last edited:
Hey, need your help, if possible.

So I was talking to this girl on FB last week that had a status like "Finally got back around to AHS. If you've watched AHS:____________, please let me know so I can never look you in the eye again."

What I'm trying to figure out is if that blank was the name of an episode or a season. That's what I'm trying to figure out, because I was intrigued, and became more intrigued from the dialogue in the comments.

Reason I'm trying to find out is to watch it, whatever it was she said. Isn't every season called something different? And isn't season 5 called Hotel? See, I thought she was talking about an episode at first, then I did some Googling because AHS: Hotel sounds familiar, like it would have been in her status. But Hotel was an entire season, not an episode.

And I can't just ask her because apparently she deleted her FB, which is a pet peeve of mine, but that's an entirely different topic. People delete their FB then come back and then delete it again then change their name then delete it again. :lol:

Yeah, I think each season except maybe one had a subtitle. There as Asylum, The Coven, Freak Show, Hotel and whatever the latest season is. So that blank she left is pretty damn ambiguous.

New season of Black Mirrors is just as good as the others so far. You guys gotta watch it!

Peep the episode playtest. Had me SHOOK

Ska, it was most likely a season. She said AHS: _____. The : is what they use for all seasons with a sub title. If she put a blank sounds like she's saying the entire series sucks :lol:

And yeah mentioning a female would sidetrack everyone.

Is Black Mirror scary or what's the tempo of the show like?
Modern age Twilight Zone or Outer Limits or Tales From The Darkside or Alfred Hitchcock Presents or Thriller or Night Gallery since you're not familiar with TZ.

Every ep is it's on story. Just watch one ep and then you'll be able to decide if you want to watch the rest.

Last edited:
Well, my son wanted to try the Ghostbusters reboot so I just ordered it on PPV. Will report back with a review.

lawdog1 lawdog1 & Master Zik Master Zik , my apologies for not making this more clear, but she didn't leave a blank.

She said "AHS: (something)" in her status, and I can't remember so I left it blank in my description on here.

She is definitely a fan of AHS, so it's definitely not that she was expressing disgust with the entire show. It was either an episode in S5 she referenced or the season.

Last edited:
lawdog1 lawdog1 & Master Zik Master Zik , my apologies for not making this more clear, but she didn't leave a blank.

She said "AHS: (something)" in her status, and I can't remember so I left it blank in my description on here.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. I gave you all the season titles, except for 6, so it probably wasn't one of those. I got nothing after that.

I guess what I'm asking is: is there an episode of AHS that is significantly more... gross?... than the baseline for the show?

Another thing she said was in the comments. It was that this particular (episode or season? I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out) that she was talking about had to be strictly just for shock value, and it was over the line. This was in the comments, but obviously goes along with her line and her status 'Please let me know if you made it through this (season or episode) with no problem so I can never look you in the eye.'

Last edited:
I guess what I'm asking is: is there an episode of AHS that is significantly more... gross?... than the baseline for the show?

Another thing she said was in the comments. It was that this particular (episode or season? I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out) that she was talking about had to be strictly just for shock value, and it was over the line. This was in the comments, but obviously goes along with her line and her status 'Please let me know if you made it through this (season or episode) with no problem so I can never look you in the eye.'

Well the newest season Roanoke just started. She might have been bringing that up. Other than that, the only thing you really need to have an opinion about is that "coven" is the worst season. So if you're not trying to get caught up on 6 seasons of that god awful series, and you're just looking to start up a convo with said breezy, just be like "well anything is better than coven." And let the yambs flock to you like the salmon of Capistrano.

Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino to play Lando in the 2018 SW Han Solo movie. I think I approve .... honestly haven't seen enough of Glover's acting work to have a really informed opinion.

You haven't seen The Martian?
Small role, that he absolutely murdered.

tumblr_ngjg5hOGt81sjrun0o1_1280.jpg

Episode 1 of the new season of Black Mirror is pure genius man. Can't wait to binge the rest later.

Already starting on the same note of greatness from the first 2 seasons.

**** is scary though. That's exactly how our society is today, and it's getting worse. If you watched the episode you'd know what I'm talking about :smh:

I won't spoil though.
Just start watching the show people, so many sad yet truthful messages about people and society in every episode/story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom