Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Independence Day 2

4/8

I can't really explain how bad it was. The story was ALL over the place, i can't even describe it.

The difference in quality from 1 to 2, is the difference in quality from the OG Star Wars to phantom menace. Barely a watchable movie on its own, but absolute garbage when relating it to the OG. That's the only way I know how to make sense of it. Watch it when it comes in Starz or HBO Or whatever but dear lord don't pay anything for it.

How did it even make it to 4? I could probably guess the entire plot without watching it, with some setup for sequels that will never come to be.

first 2/3 of the movie was actually ok. you're lucky you skipped the last 1/3 of it. was on par with pixels with how bad it was at the end. basically felt like you were watching bombs dropping on a traffic jam for 30 minutes.

Also, the fact Fallout Boy sings The Ghostbusters song for the 2016 movie is an automatic 3 point deduction on my review. So, I actually give it 3.35/8

That episode was dope. Caught his girl doing all them thangs.

My mans don draper was ruthless in his episode :lol:
Started season 3 earlier. Was dope and that pretty much just took a dump on instagram and social networks :lol:

Good lord.. on that episode now

Man.. just finished 'white bear' :wow:

Last edited:
I will start watching WestWorld tonight from the beginning.

First up, though, season premier of The Walking Dead :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom