Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

We all have our opinions.

I think Meet The Parents is a comedic masterpiece and had one of the biggest impact of comedic films in the millennium, implementing an entirely new category of comedy in the film world, but i'm sure most of you guys would think I'm smokin something for believing that. :lol:

*kanye shrug*
I don't think you're smoking anything but truth with that post.

That and There's Something About Mary.

This discussion just reminded me that I haven't seen 'The Shining'. I'll get to it eventually and report my findings. 
laugh.gif

[quote name="Alfa"]This discussion just reminded me that I haven't seen 'The Shining'.[/quote]Same.[quote name="Alfa"]I'll get to it eventually and report my findings. :lol: [/quote]Nah.

the shining is visually amazing and acted really well. the story worked better for me after i read the book then rewatched the movie though. was a long time ago. haven't watched the movie again since.

was looking at the new movies on rt and saw one with a score of 0. checked out the reviews:
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/max_steel/
Not an abortion. Just a miscarriage.
Kids are probably better off playing with the action figures and making up their own stories.
I couldn't find a single thing to enjoy here.

:lol:

Last edited:
Was feeling the latest Fantastic Beasts trailer. Think I'm seeing that one in the theater.

The Shining and Terminator 2 slander? WTF

Those are two films that have aged incredibly well but to each his own

Terminator 2 aged really well. Not too many movies from the early 90s that I would watch in 2016 but Terminator 2 would be one of them lol.

Last edited:
The Shining and Terminator 2 slander? WTF

Those are two films that have aged incredibly well but to each his own

T2, jaws and Jurassic park all still hold up great..

The shining is in my top 15.. not sure its top 8.. full metal jacket is top 8

Stuff like this make the movie so great:

Rick Flag :pimp:

Enchantress :pimp:

I didn't know the squad was so deep.

The music is terrible though.

Not neccesarilly the tracks, just be a little more creative. I've heard every song played in this movie, in sooooo many movies, **** gets old. Is there only one Music guy with one playlist, in Hollywood now?

Last edited:
Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino to play Lando in the 2018 SW Han Solo movie. I think I approve .... honestly haven't seen enough of Glover's acting work to have a really informed opinion.

Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino to play Lando in the 2018 SW Han Solo movie. I think I approve .... honestly haven't seen enough of Glover's acting work to have a really informed opinion.

:wow:

Going be interesting

The Accountant 5/8

I enjoyed it. It was a bit long. I hate when movies try to force uninteresting characters on you. A lot of good action though.

Hey, need your help, if possible.

So I was talking to this girl on FB last week that had a status like "Finally got back around to AHS. If you've watched AHS:____________, please let me know so I can never look you in the eye again."

What I'm trying to figure out is if that blank was the name of an episode or a season. That's what I'm trying to figure out, because I was intrigued, and became more intrigued from the dialogue in the comments.

Reason I'm trying to find out is to watch it, whatever it was she said. Isn't every season called something different? And isn't season 5 called Hotel? See, I thought she was talking about an episode at first, then I did some Googling because AHS: Hotel sounds familiar, like it would have been in her status. But Hotel was an entire season, not an episode.

And I can't just ask her because apparently she deleted her FB, which is a pet peeve of mine, but that's an entirely different topic. People delete their FB then come back and then delete it again then change their name then delete it again. :lol:

Last edited:
How the thread will go:

Pics or it didn't happen.

You beat?

You met her at a hotel? There's more to this story.

What were you wearing?

(repeat x 20)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom