Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

JJ is definitely tough. She can take a pounding.

161010110847-ken-bone-presidential-debate-red-sweater-intv-nr-00004912-large-169.jpg

This the dude that kidnapped woody?

Dog I think you need to retire at the top with the fix gap tooth comment in the PR thread. Dunno how you can top that.

Dog I think you need to retire at the top with the fix gap tooth comment in the PR thread. Dunno how you can top that.

Surprised my gap filler post got a laugh or two. I save my best stuff for the Game Of Thrones thread but they mostly get ignored in there.

Highly recommend all 4 of the marvel Netflix seasons so far

2 seasons of dare devil, jessica jones and Luke cage

I hope the next season of dd gives more details about the hand and shows more of their leaders. They had one of their leader ninjas but we need more and less of the goon ninjas.

I hope the next season of dd gives more details about the hand and shows more of their leaders. They had one of their leader ninjas but we need more and less of the goon ninjas.

Didn't see the previews for iron fist and defenders?

Repped. I like that Nirvana is playing in the trailer. Really want to see how they mix their fighting styles together in group fights like the avengers do. Would be lit to see in the future characters from the movies spend time in NY and meet The Defenders.

Yeah, I'm goin Sat morning like I did for The Accountant. Have a small theater near my house perfect for those kind of movies. Use the bigger ones for Star Wars or Marvel/DC stuff.

That's out this weekend?

Yep it is. Caught a free imax screening of it tonight.

Didn't see the first one so I can't compare, but it was a solid espionage movie.

The action direction was a bit lacking. Lots of close ups and quick cuts.

They had Tom acting on stilts the entire movie, I know for sure he ain taller than Cobie :lol:

Last edited:
Wait, she just casually lifted the back end of a Bentley so it couldn't drive away. :lol:

So is she super strong, then?

Intrigued Ska is intrigued.

Guess that's what a pilot is supposed to do.
:lol: She might be right up your alley if you not digging flat out superheroes.

She's basically a failed superhero. As a person she's just a malcontent with superpowers :lol: Trying to get over some serious trauma and issues.

Wait, she just casually lifted the back end of a Bentley so it couldn't drive away. 
laugh.gif

So is she super strong, then?

Intrigued Ska is intrigued.

Guess that's what a pilot is supposed to do.
laugh.gif
She might be right up your alley if you not digging flat out superheroes.

She's basically a failed superhero. As a person she's just a malcontent with superpowers
laugh.gif
Trying to get over some serious trauma and issues.
"a malcontent with superpowers" couldn't have been a more shining endorsement. 
laugh.gif

Finally caught up on this thread.

When dude starting giving his /5 rating I know he was gonna get a response.

Y'all surely didn't disappoint.
laugh.gif

Caught Don't Breathe last night. Was entertaining until the last 30 minutes, then it got way over the top. When the ejaculate was introduced, that sealed it for me. 2/8 not worth watching unless EXTREMELY bored.

That scene was one of the nastiest, yet funniest things I've ever seen in a movie. :lol:

It was like something out of a Simpsons episode.

Back
Top Bottom