Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Out of 5 doesn't make sense

Out of 10 though, straight fiya
Going to sound super gay for saying this, but Hayley Atwell's assets are too big

Can't stop noticing them in the Agent Carter clip. She needs them things reduced lol

If her boobs can get smaller, and Lupita's a little bigger, all would be right in the world

Last edited:
^^^ I swear I remember someone posting a Wiki page on NT at some point that said something like, "all they do is post gifs" like it was a bad thing.

krustywthwasthat9gu85.gif

Anyone watching 'masters of sex'?
Yes. Started out great then was just good and then last season leading in to this I was worried they were hitting a rough patch when Bill and Virginia broke up on several levels but they seem to be righting the ship.

The writing and acting is great, lots of good sex. They cover some topical issues in the 50s, 60s, and now 70s real well overall and specifically whe on it comes to sex.

Last edited:
I think I just watched the most recent episode.. man shhhh was rough

Need to get caught up properly though.. watch episodes whenever I see it on

You guys have mentioned Jessica Jones before, right? There's been some buzz on my FB about it because of this new Luke Cage show.

Finally caved. Just started it.

I thought she was a superhero. No? That's the whole reason I had stayed away, because I'm not really a comic/superhero guy except for a few exceptions. Overall, not really my thing.

About 20 minutes through the first episode, nothing about this or her suggests superhero.

Does she fall into acid or something? Get super sight by accidentally staring straight into a laser?

I've been putting off this show about some normal BA chick played by Jesse's girlfriend? For shame.

Opening 5 minutes were lit.

6/8 so far

Last edited:
Wait, she just casually lifted the back end of a Bentley so it couldn't drive away. :lol:

So is she super strong, then?

Intrigued Ska is intrigued.

Guess that's what a pilot is supposed to do.

Last edited:

yo.. watched easy over the weekend.. it was ok..

not that I thought it was just ok, but I think that format would have worked a lil better if they had a lil more time to flesh things out.. maybe go an hour on each group.. or maybe use 2-3 episodes on one group.. or weave in and out and go back to various characters so you could get to know them a lil more

like I really didn't expect that.. thought we would get intros to the various groups they were working with and then would come back to their storylines so we would get a lil more resolution

I feel you. I definitely wanted more

Whole watching previews before the girl on the train:

Can't wait for 'live by night' looks very solid. The town is one of my favorite movies so let's see.

Had no clue about nocturnal animals, I'm in for anything with JG, not sure about Amy Adams in this type of role.

'The whole truth' looks interesting to an extent.

Wait, she just casually lifted the back end of a Bentley so it couldn't drive away. :lol:

So is she super strong, then?

Intrigued Ska is intrigued.

Guess that's what a pilot is supposed to do.

Super Strong, Durable and VERY limited flight. Its a good show.

Back
Top Bottom