Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Accountant was pretty good. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as CP did, but I think critics were way too harsh on this one. Batfleck was solid, like really good. Did a great job with some of the autistic tendencies, but I wish they'd dived further into that throughout the 3rd act. The story was a little underwhelming to me, kind of left me wanting more despite the 2 hour run time. They did a solid job wrapping everything up though, hopefully that doesn't make it sound contradictory :lol:

And IDC what Zik says, Anna Kendrick :evil:

Anna Kendrick got the shape of the type of actress that plays the decoy to lure the sexual predator to Chris Hansen.

chris-hansen-o.gif

noskey noskey , why don't you have a seat right there.

Last edited:
I have a guilty pleasure with low budget horror movies. So I checked out Don't Breathe. All I could think of was Daredevil.

She put his kids in his mouth :x She made him deepthroat it :x

And now I don't wanna watch it. 
laugh.gif

I was completely wrong about what Don't Breath was about before a couple weeks ago. I thought it was like a supernatural movie, 'Don't breath, or they'll find you' type of deal.

A blind dude who turns the lights out? Yeah, I'm with that.

(I mean, until you posted. 
laugh.gif
)

. . . for a white girl . . . happy now?
nope.gif

Zik never gonna give Kendrick a good word :lol: But that's okay, different strokes. But she still fire.
Oh don't get me wrong, she's a really good actor. I tend to look forward to a good deal of movies she's in.

She not fire though.

Quiz Show is a very enjoyable film

I recommend it
Really good movie. Ralph Fiennes and Turturro :smokin

Those the type of roles Turturro excels at.

Great direction by Redford.

friend got me 2 passes for the premiere of moonlight this Thursday. I seen previews and the reviews are great should be good.

I know I'm incredibly late, but I just watched the "Usual Suspects" and the ending blew my mind. Kevin Spacey is a monster of an actor. Gonna watch American Beauty tomorrow

I know I'm incredibly late, but I just watched the "Usual Suspects" and the ending blew my mind. Kevin Spacey is a monster of an actor. Gonna watch American Beauty tomorrow
:rofl:

Wild late! Just the idea of somebody :wow: 'ing at the Verbal/Keyeser twist in 2016 is wild.

You should watch Fight Club next.

Word that's almost like someone being like "OMG! Darth Vader is Luke's father!! " in 2016 :rofl:

Glad you watched it though man, it's a classic

I don't think it's quite that obvious of a public reveal, but I see what you mean. Haven't watched Usual Suspects in a long, long time. I may have a deeper appreciation for it now that I'm older.

And now I don't wanna watch it. :lol:

I was completely wrong about what Don't Breath was about before a couple weeks ago. I thought it was like a supernatural movie, 'Don't breath, or they'll find you' type of deal.

A blind dude who turns the lights out? Yeah, I'm with that.

(I mean, until you posted. :lol: )

Lol Yeah, it's one of those films where you just enjoy it for what it is. It's not a terrible movie, but it's not that good either. Good suspense though.

Back
Top Bottom