Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm slacking on my HBO shows. Just finished The Wire so I might have to give ROME a shot.
If you haven't watched it, you have to watch Oz. Its great. Especially if you just finished The Wire cuz it's just as amazing as that series.

Independence Day really sounds like one of the worst movies of the year. I think everybody saw the bad reviews coming, but even audiences hated it. It has a lower cinemascore than Warcraft :lol: :x
I saw it today. 3.8/8 definitely worse than Warcraft.
Damn worse than Warcraft :lol: :smh:

"You're on fire"

Faults left me, in awe. Jesus Christ man.

Repped for that calibeebee

Last edited:
HeadHunters on netflix.

Thriller. An art thief sets his eyes on the heist of the century to provide for his smoking hot wife. Lots of twists and turns. Smart characters. Jaime Lannister is in it. Nuff said.

5.8/8 only because of subtitles

Forgot the title of this movie. Saw it a couple years ago and it was awesome. That outhouse scene was absolutely nasty. Kingslayer put in work in that movie.

"You're on fire"

Faults left me, in awe. Jesus Christ man.
the way the chick flipped the script on the dude was brilliant. Almost everything he said to her, she used on him to hypnotize him. Crazy stuff.

Repped for that calibeebee
HeadHunters on netflix.

Thriller. An art thief sets his eyes on the heist of the century to provide for his smoking hot wife. Lots of twists and turns. Smart characters. Jaime Lannister is in it. Nuff said.

5.8/8 only because of subtitles

Forgot the title of this movie. Saw it a couple years ago and it was awesome. That outhouse scene was absolutely nasty. Kingslayer put in work in that movie.

I can't believe how much of that outhouse scene they showed. It was too real man, I gagged a little bit.

Just watched Cold in July :smokin

Good soundtrack.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I saw The Neon Demon tonight. 6/8 for me Nicolas Winding Refn can do no wrong. Imagery is awesome. The characters are creepy. Music is on point as always. However, I don't think it'll be everyone's cup of tea. A guy in the theater literally walked out with about 25 minutes left (he messed up). Definitely check it out over Warcraft / Independence Day 2 / Central Intelligence / Now You See Me 2. I doubt it stays in theaters long.

Its a IMAX documentary about the origin of the universe and life.

About as Malickian a project as there can be :lol:

The visuals in IMAX should be :wow: though

need to see that ... ran through headhunters, flame and citron, after the wedding the hunt and the salvation in the last cpl months all dope
So good. it's a Trilogy.

Don't waste your time with the British re-make though 
mean.gif

I gotta check out that Headhunters.

Second season is off to a good start.

New chick is hot. Was nice to watch her and 2 fighting.

That nurse is way too fine to be working in a prison. She must've barely passed nursing school and had crappy nclex scores.

I wish I re-watched. Forgot a few key things. Didn't remember the black guy was the traitor.

A real good start for sure.

CLB85PkWwAAsxBl.jpg

Already digging this black prisoner :evil: She played one of the red priestesses in Mereen.

Last edited:
She looks so much like Kat Graham. Thought it was her at first. I just read wikipedia episode summaries if I forgot too much of a previous season.

Back
Top Bottom