Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn that was a definitive death :rofl:

Word I never liked him. Won't mind the killer real version though.

I was hoping he'd get his OG face back and be a bit different.

Last edited:
Was Sully a drunk and drug abuser that flew a plane upside down too?

I thought he just landed it on some water.

Lincoln Lawyer

6.5/8

- McConaughey was great in this as well as the rest of the supporting cast

- Would shoot up Marisa Tomei's club, no dambs given

- Storyline structure was spot-on that was made even better by the performances

- This film probably goes under the radar of McConaughey's filmography

What the hell, back to the future trilogy is on Netflix and I didn't eem get a notification. GOAT trilogy

Star Wars doesn't count because they made prequels and more. Lord of rings made hobbit, which is basically prequels. At best, I'll give you the godfather being on the same level as BTTF. Fax.

So, has anyone else seen Swiss Army Man? Watched last night, the movie exceeded my expectations. Overall a solid 6.5/8. Dano and a dead Radcliffe had GREAT chemistry. And the ending was unexpected, all things considered.

The film did take a pretty dark twist during the 3rd act, but it kind of wrapped it up well and recovered the feel from the first half, sort of.

It's definitely worth a watch if you want something wild and pretty funny. The heartfelt notions carried through kept everything grounded, and kept you invested in the characters. Oh and the camerawork was pretty damn good.

Go watch!

Even though thesee movies get bad reviews I'm a fan these suburban savage movies :lol:

Alpha Dog
Bling Ring
Spring Breakers
Bully

Last edited:
BTTF is great and ages well. I think that and Terminator 1 are the only movies from circa 1985 that I'd watch in 2016 :lol:

Goat trilogy? Naw

Star Wars doesn't count because they made prequels and more. Lord of rings made hobbit, which is basically prequels. At best, I'll give you the godfather being on the same level as BTTF. Fax.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ The Godfather being on the same level as BTTF, "at best"

The Godfather is arguably the greatest film in cinema history.

BTTF, while great, isn't in the same realm as that masterpiece.

Even though thesee movies get bad reviews I'm a fan these suburban savage movies
laugh.gif

Alpha Dog
Bling Ring
Spring Breakers
Bully
nthat.gif

I always thought BTTF was one of the most loved, if not thee most loved film franchise.

Last edited:
As for the greatest trilogy, my vote goes to Lord of the Rings.

I would say The Godfather but part 3 was abysmal.

The best part about BTTF is definitely part 2 and watching what they thought life was going to be like in 2015 :lol:

I will confess. There was a time when I really thought we were going to get flying cars :lol:

*edit

Oh yea I think there are flying cars but they go like 5 foot off the ground :lol:

We got self driving cars now though :pimp:

Last edited:

OK, since you're eliminating the original SW and LOTR trilogies from contention, I see the argument for BTTF.

Back
Top Bottom