Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Code:
anybody watched this on netlix?

Movie had me SHOOK :x

Trailer looked good but the Movie was trash. :x Hipster paranoia with a boring build and no payoff. The girl was cute but movie was slow as hell. And that ending.

I kinda agree. As I was watching it I was thinking to myself "man am I'm really watching a movie about hipsters walking around New York?" But I would be lying if I told you I wasn't on the edge of my seat near the end. I was entertained but that's not saying much

The Night Of is already supremely pissing me off.

This guy is getting railroaded by the cops and he is a monumental idiot.

When you talk about doing everything wrong when dealing with the police and being suspected (whether he did it or not), this kid did it.

Shame it looks like a black guy did it.

When you talk about doing everything wrong when dealing with the police and being suspected (whether he did it or not), this kid did it.

Yo, I could barely watch yesterday morning. He just continues to implicate himself and make terrible decisions. The whole episode I was shaking my head.

He had so many opportunities to be honest, but all he does is make himself look more and more guilty.

I love how the show plays out. It seems like a really long procedural. I love how scenes were allowed to breathe and things were able to move at a real pace. The show is so meticulous.

Kinda wish I waited to watch. Now I have a few weeks to wait for episode 2.

Great show so far, but Naz is an idiot.

Also :nerd: @ Bodie's boy who gave Naz a long stare down.

Last edited:

Yo, I could barely watch yesterday morning. He just continues to implicate himself and make terrible decisions. The whole episode I was shaking my head.

He had so many opportunities to be honest, but all he does is make himself look more and more guilty.

I love how the show plays out. It seems like a really long procedural. I love how scenes were allowed to breathe and things were able to move at a real pace. The show is so meticulous.

Kinda wish I waited to watch. Now I have a few weeks to wait for episode 2.

Great show so far, but Naz is an idiot.

Also :nerd: @ Bodie's boy who gave Naz a long stare down.
Bodie's boy probably did it given he lied about him. I can tell it'll take a while before Naz mentions that and they get to the bottom of that. If they even do.

Either that dude did it or Naz is dangerous on drugs :lol:

I was just frustrated watching. He could've walked right out the police station at key moments. Could've dumped that knife [emoji]128298[/emoji]a long while ago :smh:

Cosign on how the show goes through the steps of this process.

:lol: @ when Pino found out what he was about to be charged with. Thinking he knew the deal.

watched finding dory with my family today. best thing was the short film before the movie called piper. jeezus the cgi at the beginning was hyper-realistic. i also wonder what kind of person is responsible for simulating the movements of the animals for these movies. they must have to be passionate and super meticulous.

Caught a bit and piece of Love & Mercy this morning.
Fing intriguing. Wow.

Can't wait to watch it. Never noticed how hypnotic their songs were, that scene where they are making "Good Vibrations", it almost drove me mad, but I couldn't stop listening, it was strange

Caught a bit and piece of Love & Mercy this morning.
Fing intriguing. Wow.

Can't wait to watch it. Never noticed how hypnotic their songs were, that scene where they are making "Good Vibrations", it almost drove me mad, but I couldn't stop listening, it was strange

Film is amazing, learned so much I never knew.

Paul Dano. :pimp:

watched finding dory with my family today. best thing was the short film before the movie called piper. jeezus the cgi at the beginning was hyper-realistic. i also wonder what kind of person is responsible for simulating the movements of the animals for these movies. they must have to be passionate and super meticulous.

Piper > Finding Dory for sure

Crazy how animators are beginning to find that perfect balance between hyper realism and 'the cuteness' from traditional animation, for lack of a better term.

Watching Independence Day. I hope in the second one Randy Quaid's character has a holiday or something.

You kidding right?

He sacrificed himself and saved everyone. He at least deserves a statue.

I'm sorry I completely misinterpreted your post :rofl:

I thought you meant you hoped his character WENT on a holiday in the new one, meaning you thought he was still alive :lol: I'm gonna go sit down now :lol:

I was all up to watch the Independence Day sequel this past weekend but word of mouth stopped me in my tracks.

What say more of you guys, who've seent it

Independence Day really sounds like one of the worst movies of the year. I think everybody saw the bad reviews coming, but even audiences hated it. It has a lower cinemascore than Warcraft :lol: :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom