Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

13 Hours.....man, I am amazed at the courage and heart of American soldiers. My God. :frown:

All the feels, just like Lone Survivor. You look at those actors and don't even realize they're just actors. They WERE Rone, Jack, Oz etc.

Bay did an honorable job.

Government officials......**** you.

Movies like that hit home man, 8/8 out of respect. Tense, well performed, lil humor, true story, it just hurts man.

Just hurts.

I don't watch the Office, but if Jim is Jack (I think he is) he's tremendous.

They all are. They honor those 6 men really well. They show you real heroes.

Funny thing, I looked at the IMDB page, I know none of them. None. Not even Jim from the Office, tho I know a lot know of him. But I loved all their characters. Like I did in Lone Survivor or Black Hawk Down.

I know none of them. None. Not even Jim from the Office
what the hell is wrong with you
laugh.gif

Yeah 13 hour was a good movie but I liked lone survivor a little more for some reason.

I need to figure our what will be my next movie to watch after my run.

13 Hours was dope. Doesn't feel overly long despite a 2 1/2 hour run time.

The Weekend Watch List:

A Bigger Splash

Alice Through the Looking Glass

Angry Birds

Saw X-Men: Apocalypse on Thursday night and rated it 5.5/10 I could not get into it and the character progression just felt dull. Fassbender was again the only part of the movie I enjoyed.

I really enjoyed X-Men Apocalypse. Wasn't perfect, still a few timeline things, but I liked it for what it was. Decent 6/8 I'd say.

X-Men Apocalypse was just trying to do too much with too many characters and was too long. I don't see why they can't come up with something as good as civil war when they budgets aren't that far apart. Some of the special fx were great and some look really bad. Why get Oscar Isaac to play apocalypse when you can't even tell its him? It could've been anyone under that.  

Fox will keep puking these out to keep the rights. Deadpool gives them a pass on this. Hopefully Wolverine will be alright next year

Inherent vice worth a watch?
If you love P.T. Anderson movies then definitely.

To me it's more like Magnolia and a bit like The Master than any of his other works. This was more deep and out there in a haze that requires a few watches. Leans more on humor as well which sets it a part from the movies I said it's closest like.

50/50 if you like it or hate it. May come off aimless If you're not locked in to the plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom