Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

merica 
pimp.gif

I know this is the movie thread and not the TV thread, but is Game of Thrones the only show where 50 mins of snoozeworthy content and 2 mins of action make fanboys claim the episode was mind blowing?
This is a movie AND tv thread. At least that's what it was when I started posting in here.

Was there ever just a tv thread? :nerd:

As for your question watch a few eps of The Walking Dead and then go in to that thread :x

Last edited:
I know this is the movie thread and not the TV thread, but is Game of Thrones the only show where 50 mins of snoozeworthy content and 2 mins of action make fanboys claim the episode was mind blowing?
This is a movie AND tv thread. At least that's what it was when I started posting in here.

Was there ever just a tv thread? :nerd:

As for your question watch a few eps of The Walking Dead and then go in to that thread :x

It is both. Even had books in the title too, when we were undercover in S&T.

From Inception to Breaking Bad to Hitchcock to Marvel Netflix, to Documentaries, 30 for 30's, to Johnnie Depp IPhoning Amber Heard, we've covered everything in here.

Last edited:
I've tried to use /8 but it just gives me panic attacks

Using /10 alleviates my anxiety and makes me feel like all is right in the world.

Angry Birds - 2/8

Movie was straight caca. I was preoccupied during most of it :smile:evil) but eem if I wasn't, I probably would have fallen asleep.

Room - 6.8/8

While all the acclaim went to my boo Brie Larson, it was my lil homie Jack that stole the show to me.

When he cut off his "strong" to send to his Ma

Type of cat that thoroughly enjoys Michael Bay movies.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Angry Birds - 2/8

Movie was straight caca. I was preoccupied during most of it :smile:evil) but eem if I wasn't, I probably would have fallen asleep
my son is 3 years old. he doesn't get to watch tv except for the occasional movie on friday nights or if we take him to the theater. he loves all the pixar movies. i played angry birds for him and about 10 minutes or so into the movie he tells me he doesn't like the movie and that he's done watching :lol:

Ethan getting up in the warmth of Hecate

I don't blame him. Last season those weird looking, naked witch creatures were looking kinda good. I need to check out the new ep.
It was unexpected but cool she stuck around and is trying to corrupt him and make him a huge power that could rival Lucifer and Dracula.

From what I remember when they deciphered all that stuff he is suppose to be Vanessa's protector.

Shorty playing Hectare is fine. I didn't notice her at first in the American scenes, thought it was a new character. She put in work with the snakes.

As for the ep, Ethan is ducked up beyond no redemption. Okay his dad has some apache slaughtered. Horrible and unforgivable, just kill him. Instead he leads them to his home, gives them the last of the land naively think I g they'll just steal guns? That story of how his fam got wiped out was so ducked up.

It was cool how Ethan's dad mirrored the old Malcolm. Shame he ain't outright say shorty is a witch and everybody in the house are risking their lives.

Nice cliffhanger ending.

man, the imitation game is a rough movie to watch.. really good movie

cumberbatch is great in it.. but man

TARZAN looks pretty legit.

Always thought they'd have a hard time selling that Story.

I feel dumber for saying/feeling this but that new show on TNT about the Sons and the Mother has me super interested.

Animal Kingdom? I saw the sneak peak a few nights ago. I wrote how Ellen Barkin was looking fine but rocking some nice cleavage around her sons and they feel comfortable being naked around her. So much creepy incestuous vibes going on. It's like Point Break with a bunch of creepy family stuff mixed in. shawn hatosy is the most sketchy character on that show.

Yea Animal Kingdom.
And yea it's straight dripping with incestous Vibes. You can pick that up just from the previews.

Sidenote: Just Watched "Keanu", man WTF was that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom