Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yea Animal Kingdom.
And yea it's straight dripping with incestous Vibes. You can pick that up just from the previews.

Sidenote: Just Watched "Keanu", man WTF was that :lol:

Not movie/TV related, but since I generally stay out of the NBA threads these days, I pass along my my condolences on the Thunder's loss in here.I was pulling for you guys. And at least OKC blew a 3-1 series lead to the defending champ, best-regular-season ever Warriors and not the ****show that is the Houston Rockets.

^^^ And on Animal Kingdom, I get the incestuous thing, but they honestly got Ellen Barkin in the commercials looking like she wants to **** everyone. Which is awesome. For 62 she's still pretty damn sexy. :nerd:

Last edited:
Ellen Barkin is flourishing. Her, Kari Matchett, and Joan Allen are my older blonde women trifecta.

Warner+Bros+Premiere+Ocean+13+Arrivals+ChzjyoaEmFgl.jpg

kari_matchett_80c44a29_oRypGFw.sized.jpg

Joan-Allen.jpg

Last edited:
Yea Animal Kingdom.
And yea it's straight dripping with incestous Vibes. You can pick that up just from the previews.

Sidenote: Just Watched "Keanu", man WTF was that :lol:

Not movie/TV related, but since I generally stay out of the NBA threads these days, I pass along my my condolences on the Thunder's loss in here.I was pulling for you guys. And at least OKC blew a 3-1 series lead to the defending champ, best-regular-season ever Warriors and not the ****show that is the Houston Rockets.

Thanks man.
Ellen Barkin is pretty sexy, too. She definitely has her do-me voice going in every preview:

Ethan getting up in the warmth of Hecate

I don't blame him. Last season those weird looking, naked witch creatures were looking kinda good. I need to check out the new ep.
It was unexpected but cool she stuck around and is trying to corrupt him and make him a huge power that could rival Lucifer and Dracula.

From what I remember when they deciphered all that stuff he is suppose to be Vanessa's protector.

Shorty playing Hectare is fine. I didn't notice her at first in the American scenes, thought it was a new character. She put in work with the snakes.

As for the ep, Ethan is ducked up beyond no redemption. Okay his dad has some apache slaughtered. Horrible and unforgivable, just kill him. Instead he leads them to his home, gives them the last of the land naively think I g they'll just steal guns? That story of how his fam got wiped out was so ducked up.

It was cool how Ethan's dad mirrored the old Malcolm. Shame he ain't outright say shorty is a witch and everybody in the house are risking their lives.

Nice cliffhanger ending.

Dude is turning full heel at this point. He's tired of struggling to be good. Seems like hecate is still on lucifer's side for now and is recruiting chandler for him but she got mommy issues from her mom forcing her to be what she is. The story of him getting his family slaughtered was so messed up. malcolm conveniently not telling them that hecate will try to kill them all.

in the movie (once again a masterpiece ) Jackie weaver plays barkins part (nominated for a Oscar I believe) , the incest isn't as blatant just moreseo showing how close to the boys the mom is .

So Johnny was 20ft away from Amber while he beat her
laugh.gif

Now he threw his iPhone at her.
I initially thought this story could be true (and if so, Depp was a major a-hole). But the more details that come to light, the more her story starts to break down.

Let's not forget that a) his exes are coming out of the woodwork to defend him and b) their mutual friends saying that she admitted that she was gonna falsely accuse him to get that $$$.

Last edited:
She's going to catch hell for those kind of false accusations. Her career will head towards bad syfy movies.

I initially thought this story could be true (and if so, Depp was a major a-hole). But the more details that come to light, the more her story starts to break down.

Let's not forget that a) his exes are coming out of the woodwork to defend him and b) their mutual friends saying that she admitted that she was gonna falsely accuse him to get that $$$.

Stuff like this is awful on so many levels. These false accusers make it so much harder for the real victims.

Interesting bit of trivia I was not aware of before tonight. Two years before Poltergeist, Craig T. Nelson and Jo Beth Williams (the parents) were both in the movie Stir Crazy with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.

keanu - not as bad as i expected it to be. action was not really good and neither was the comedy that hilarious but i thought the movie would completely suck but it didn't. the part with anna faris is what i imagine hollywood people to really be like :lol:
5.5/8

Last edited:
i just dl'ed seasons 1&2. is it a good show?
can't watch much because my son is gonna be with me at work all week.

Super random but I was watching he 2005 fantastic 4...

And not that this movie was anything special to begin with, but it DID NOT age well at all. Special effects and general cinematography make this movie look like it was made in 1992.

Batman begins came out that same year and it still holds up just as well as when it came out. Crazy how fox screws up something like special effects even with 100 million dollar budgets

So, how do people feel about the Roots remake that just started airing on History Channel? Had no idea that was happening until I saw a commercial for it a couple weeks ago and, for whatever reason, was very surprised by it. Seems like there's an impressive cast involved, but I'm curious as to whether people -- especially younger ones -- are going to tune in for it.

So far it's great from acting to how it's directed to the story (the differences from the original).

Back
Top Bottom