Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

"My Cousin Vinny" is probably one of my favorite movies... I always stop and watch anytime I see its on...

And I watched GOTG again... Really really fun and dope movie. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Im short but not stocky. Brb eating ice cream, Nutella and pasta.

Not shaving my head though :lol:

Last edited:
Im short but not stocky. Brb eating ice cream, Nutella and pasta.

Not shaving my head though :lol:

Herc is that you?

744973_LXist_Phyi6f40b3kPNILjCcIUrFygKcdRG+WeSE664=.jpg

Friends was great up until season 5 or so I'd say.. or once Chandler and Monica got together. The last couple seasons I've literally only seen once or twice. Seinfeld still gets watched almost daily on TBS for me.

I'll be seeing Age of Ultron tomorrow, very excited.

Friends was great up until season 5 or so I'd say.. or once Chandler and Monica got together. The last couple seasons I've literally only seen once or twice. Seinfeld still gets watched almost daily on TBS for me.

Was trying to pinpoint it earlier.. Vaguely remember Ross's wedding being involved..

But yes, once chandler and Monica got together, I don't remember a whole lot of good episodes after

Last edited:
heard good things about penny dreadful. is there a show that it can be compared to?

Not that I can think of.
It's SuperNatural through and through though.
Demons and ghosts and witches and Vamps and werewolves. It incorporates many of the fictional Characters in real time.

heard good things about penny dreadful. is there a show that it can be compared to?

Not that I can think of.
Demons and ghosts and witches and Vamps and werewolves. It incorporates many of the fictional Characters in real time.

I also like that it's set in England and is kinda depressing at times. I guess I like gloom and weirdness.

I put on Devil Wears Parada to fall asleep, what a mistake

Movie is flames :smokin
Just watched it again for the hell of it Saturday morninf :lol:

Yea man I had to finish it once I started, dope *** movie

Not that I can think of.

I also like that it's set in England and is kinda depressing at times. I guess I like gloom and weirdness.

I like that gloom feel too. That's what I loved about The Killing, it rained constantly and was shot and directed in a calm dark demeanor, I felt comforted a bit, while watching

No?

Ok!

TIME:

Why Movie Theaters Are Mad At Disney Over The Avengers

By Victor Luckerson, Time

As Disney continues to rack up box office hit after box office hit, its movie studio is gaining increasing leverage to dictate how theaters show its films. Now theaters are voicing their concerns over policies they say could lead to higher prices for moviegoers.

The National Association of Theatre Owners issued a letter to Walt Disney Studios decrying an “avalanche of complaints” it had received from theatre owners over strict conditions placed on screenings of Avengers: Age of Ultron, according to the Wall Street Journal. Among the requirements: theaters had to stop matinee screenings of the blockbuster film by 5 p.m., as well as charge at least the national average price for a movie ticket in order to keep a cut of the film’s box office revenue.

The last point in particular is contentious because smaller markets regularly show movies at prices cheaper than the national average.

Disney can make these kinds of demands because its movies are simply too lucrative for exhibitors to pass up. The Avengers is the third highest-grossing movie of all-time globally, while its sequel, Age of Ultron, just had the second biggest opening weekend ever in the United States.

Beyond Marvel Studios, Disney also has a new Pixar movie coming out this year, while the relaunch of the Star Wars franchise kicks off in December.

Still, Disney depends on theaters to distribute its films to the masses, so it wants to maintain an amicable relationship. The company has recanted on its matinee cutoff and is willing to draw up different pricing schemes for areas where ticket prices are typically below the national average, according to the Journal.

Disney and the National Association of Theatre Owners did not respond to requests for comment.

Last edited:
@Master Zik

New season on Penny Dreadful kicks off tonight. :pimp:
I had forgot to post I already watched the premiere. They had it early on demand. They might be doing that all season again. I'm about to check now so I can watch later.

It was a strong start for the new plot of this season. These are some scary looking witches though.

I still want to see Frankenstein's monster get his *** beat. Plus it's time the group start discovering each others secrets (werewolf, Frankenstein, etc.)

One thing I'm lost about though is I kept thinking the master from S1 they kept talking about was Dracula, hence vampires but now it's pretty clear it's been THE devil all along and it's like he's just giving different groups a chance for them to bring him Vanessa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom