Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Any actual date been reported yet for the premiere of The Leftovers: Season 2?

Most places you'll look will just say, "The Leftovers Season 2 is returning to HBO in 2015."

The new Cameron Crowe movie coming out this month -- Aloha -- looks promising and certainly has a great cast, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Elizabethtown and We Bought a Zoo, Crowe's last two films, were pretty lackluster.

@venom lyrix have you read/heard any early reviews on Aloha?

Joel Maunder ‏@JoelMaunder_ · 5h5 hours ago
Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works http://rol.st/1INYmbI via @rollingstone

Between Star Wars and Indy, Harrison Ford is going to be appearing in action/adventure movies into his 90s.

Pratt would be a logical choice, but that's another  franchise to be committed to alongside GotG and Jurassic Park/World/Whatever sequel they'll naturally announce.

I'm not complaining, I love Pratt and would happily take him as a new Indy.

Cut ID4 off in the first 20 minutes??? :smh:

I can watch that movie all day.

Nostalgia factor

I like ID4 and will watch at least a little bit of it if it's on

But it hasn't aged well and will seem like trash if you're watching it for the first time now

Hope Legend is as good as it looks. Love that noir era/style.

And I'm a fan of Poulter being casted for the It remake. That has potential to be worth the watch with Fukunaga directing.

FNL is coming to an end for me... 7 episodes to go 
frown.gif

Somebody let me know, is even I Am Number Four better than Jupiter's Ascending? :lol:
I think so ....

I watch JA and although I think the plot was cool/interesting, it was poorly executed and it had a lot to be desired.

Last edited:
man I'm starting to not care about Q anymore. its always the same **** in every movie. just once i wanna see him do something that doesn't involve a bunch of over the top violence.

^^^^

Literally every movie he's made has excessive violence, that's like expecting Snoop not to rap about weed. :lol:

That's just dude's style, as long as he finds a way to continuously make great films, I'll still watch.

Back
Top Bottom