With a user named X-Alt
If we go by the 1988 shape
You'll see it's more of a sharp muffled nose shape

And with the most recent true blue
You see the shape come up

Also the discussion of thickness of the print
If you notice the OG had a thinner print
Vs the recent having a thicker print
That OG shape plz Nike!  I know they not ggonna do it though. 

Black V's seem to be sitting, I hope this trend continues

Cuz people would rather have NMD's and Yeezy's. Not me tho I'm loving this. This is my first year really buying alot of Jordans and I'm getting everything I want [emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]

The thing is if they were going to use the red lining like the OG then they should've rolled the leather edges at the tip/top of the tongue, like the OG. If that makes sense. Red lining looks kinda awkward as is IMO. The fact is they haven't rolled the edges of the tongue since the OG. I'm sure I'll get used to it (the visible red lining) though.

Last edited:
I don't get this red tongue hate...
BC - red tongue
WC - red tongue
OG TB - red tongue

From 01,09,11 had blue tongue.
Having owned the 01s and 11s, I'm glad they went back to the red.

The only thing questionable is that shade of blue... :smh:

Jeans covering the tongue on mine anyway

Hope they come with a hangtag
Imma wear it out

The thing is if they were going to use the red lining like the OG then they should've rolled the leather edges at the tip/top of the tongue, like the OG. If that makes sense. Red lining looks kinda awkward as is IMO. The fact is they haven't rolled the edges of the tongue since the OG. I'm sure I'll get used to it (the visible red lining) though.

Know exactly what you mean, said this earlier in the thread. Tbh, I thought the way they did the tongue on the OGs looked better on most models. Gave it a seamless look and you could see the jumpman w/o making the tongue so long since it was all the way at the top.

This

I don't get this red tongue hate...
BC - red tongue
WC - red tongue
OG TB - red tongue

From 01,09,11 had blue tongue.
Having owned the 01s and 11s, I'm glad they went back to the red.

The only thing questionable is that shade of blue... :smh:
personally for me I get the whole og red tongue but the BC sock liner is grey along with the front of the tongue. WC has the white sockliner along with the tongue. just the colorblocking in the sockliner looks weird red with blue. The white and grey are more neutral colors. Looks like a frankenstein mash up JB ran out of TB tongues and used the WC leftovers.
View media item 2114628View media item 2114629
But will still pick up 2 pairs. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom