OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Guys, be honest with yourselves.  You want them to sit so you can easily cop and not stress yourself.  In reality, we know these will be sold out in minutes.  OG retro with NA on the back and everyone loves Jordan 3, don't even think these are gonna wait for you at your local FinishLine lol

$220 plus tax, $237 ish.....

Just like the 5's they'll be waiting at my local finish line. But I'm in DFW though

Guys, be honest with yourselves.  You want them to sit so you can easily cop and not stress yourself.  In reality, we know these will be sold out in minutes.  OG retro with NA on the back and everyone loves Jordan 3, don't even think these are gonna wait for you at your local FinishLine lol

How you wanna bet they won't sit and/or will be an easy cop on release day...

That's Simply Not True. Even though these have Nike air, $220 will scare many folks away who will rather spend that $220 on the space jams. White Cement 4s and Metallic 5s have Ben more popular and covered than these and took a few days to sell. Saying these will sell in minutes is wishful thinking.

My 2001 pair soles has officially started to crumble and the back tab is cracking.

I'm just hoping that this year release will have the same type of availability as the 5's did this past weekend.

That's Simply Not True. Even though these have Nike air, $220 will scare many folks away who will rather spend that $220 on the space jams. White Cement 4s and Metallic 5s have Ben more popular and covered than these and took a few days to sell. Saying these will sell in minutes is wishful thinking.

Yep especially since 3s were priced at $160 retail less than 2 years ago.. $220 is a big sticker price for a GR cw (assuming this release will be like the Metallic 5 release).

Last edited:
How you wanna bet they won't sit and/or will be an easy cop on release day...
Yep especially since 3s were priced at $160 retail less than 2 years ago.. $220 is a big sticker price for a GR cw (assuming this release will be like the Metallic 5 release).
It's all good maybe in your area neck of the woods, they might sit but i can assure you in NYC, these will be gone in a heartbeat.  Sure it's $220 and I understand how it will deter people from buying but I really doubt they will sit like the 5's this weekend.  For everyone's sake, I hope I am wrong.  Only way to know is when they drop on BF we will know lol

Looks like the blue on the instep will not be like the 2001 model. 
frown.gif

If they don't bring them back with the thinner darker elephant print then they're playing themselves also the shape on point and the color of the true blue I don't want to see a Nike sign on the back of a 2011 retro

If they don't bring them back with the thinner darker elephant print then they're playing themselves also the shape on point and the color of the true blue I don't want to see a Nike sign on the back of a 2011 retro

I would imagine that after fixing the XI's for the Space Jams, and updating the Black Metallic V with correct reflective and durabuck, then JB is paying attention to the thinner elephant print. I cant think of a reason why they wouldnt do it, its less material and should be a cost savings. Am I missing something there?

looking good in the pics.
surprised this thread isnt a couple of pgs long by now. oh well come nov 16 it should be longer :lol:

i guess i was used to the blue color behind the tongue
View media item 2112310

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow: Not bad, TB3 has always been my least fav of the OG 3s.. But since 3s are one of my fav models I'll still be grabbing 2 minimum.

guess they will look more close to these. still fire
nthat.gif

thought they would have looked like this
I may not be the rarest Jordan in the collection but they look the same, the only difference is the red lining like the 1988 version.

only 3's I have are the flips......... that may change with these, they are growing on me quickly

I wore my 2011's the other day, they weren't made that badly.

I'll get a pair of these though. I like the numbers Nike is doing lately, I don't really have to sweat over the GR's I really want

I think the only III's I thought were crap as far as materials were the sport blue, which are like plastic. I still wear my CDP so I haven't seen my black cements since I bought them. I just remember them being shiny, but not pleathery.

Back
Top Bottom