OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

:x And all the sneaker sites posting them $50 fakes too. I mean I expect kicksonfire to but damn nicekicks got em up too, I expect more from them. Anything to be the first I guess :lol:

Yeah so really team early is running the game and the blogs because they all post their pics of these to claim to be the plug. They get mad if ask if it comes with the box [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Nike Air on those fakes is atrocious. NIK vertical lines are merged into a square. And speaking of the elephant print. I think Nike could really create ripples if they use the original EP print, color and width on the panel.

mean.gif
they'll sit
Yup, if they made a million or so like Black Metallic V's. 

I will be copping tho, lol.

Guys, be honest with yourselves.  You want them to sit so you can easily cop and not stress yourself.  In reality, we know these will be sold out in minutes.  OG retro with NA on the back and everyone loves Jordan 3, don't even think these are gonna wait for you at your local FinishLine lol

Guys, be honest with yourselves.  You want them to sit so you can easily cop and not stress yourself.  In reality, we know these will be sold out in minutes.  OG retro with NA on the back and everyone loves Jordan 3, don't even think these are gonna wait for you at your local FinishLine lol

I hear ya but the $200+ mark is officially the cap for a lot of people, especially for a parent buying these for one of their brats. I know it's only $30 more than "non-Nike Air" retros but people just probably refuse to purchase based on principle alone and not because they don't have it.

Besides, tons of other deals from other retailers and manufacturers will be competing for consumer dollars on Black Friday and I'm sure several people just won't be able to justify buying a $220 pair of sneakers over a new laptop, tablet, TV, gaming console, etc. The vast majority of it will come down to peoples' budgets and these could possibly be the odd item out.

We shall see...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom