OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Retail should be $150 maybe $160. Production costs haven't gone up that much for 2010.

Even that's a high cost but they'll sell regardless

Based on the Maroon 6's and White Cements retail will be $220, though we might see like a $15 end of the year increase. :smh:

Based on the Maroon 6's and White Cements retail will be $220, though we might see like a $15 end of the year increase.
mean.gif
If the Black Metallic 5s (also releasing with "Nike Air" branding this year) sell out as good as the White Cement 4s, don't be shocked if Nike/Jordan Brand "have an incentive" to give it that ridiculous $15+ price boost they always do toward the end of the year

Last edited:
If the Black Metallic 5s (also releasing with "Nike Air" branding this year) sell out as good as the White Cement 4s, don't be shocked if Nike/Jordan Brand "have an incentive" to give it that ridiculous $15+ price boost they always do toward the end of the year
If they raise them to 235, I'm out... I need to save money to travel at the end of the year/next year.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if JB slowly rises the price of NA retros just to see if there is a limit people will pay. Sadly I don't think they've reached it. People still doubling up at 220.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if JB slowly rises the price of NA retros just to see if there is a limit people will pay. Sadly I don't think they've reached it. People still doubling up at 220.
I'd be really surprised if they didn't do that. Everyone said $200 was too much for the 88s but now here we are already at $220 and like you said people still double. They might wait for the space jams for the next price hike but I wouldn't be surprised to see $250 by next year.

I wouldn't be shocked if the "annual price hike" actually starts with the Remastered Bred 1s coming out in the rumored September/October date slots............then we'll see how receptive the community is to the price hikes

I'd be really surprised if they didn't do that. Everyone said $200 was too much for the 88s but now here we are already at $220 and like you said people still double. They might wait for the space jams for the next price hike but I wouldn't be surprised to see $250 by next year.
Yeah especially given that retros start at $190 for GRs.. Look at the GR 2s released recently, they're all sitting at $190.

Based on the Maroon 6's and White Cements retail will be $220, though we might see like a $15 end of the year increase. :smh:

I wouldn't be shocked if the "annual price hike" actually starts with the Remastered Bred 1s coming out in the rumored September/October date slots............then we'll see how receptive the community is to the price hikes

And see i'd forgotten about both the Black Metallic V's and the Bred 1's. Don't think there's a solid chance of the V's being over $220. Still too early in the year, but if they sell well enough we should definitely expect an increase. Jordan 1's are typically priced lower than other Retros as it is though. While I could see a price hike I couldn't see it getting to $220. Haven't picked up a 1 in a while, what's the current price for them? $160? $170? I'd guess Breds with "Nike Air" would go for $180-$200.

Last edited:
And see i'd forgotten about both the Black Metallic V's and the Bred 1's. Don't think there's a solid chance of the V's being over $220. Still too early in the year, but if they sell well enough we should definitely expect an increase. Jordan 1's are typically priced lower than other Retros as it is though. While I could see a price hike I couldn't see it getting to $220. Haven't picked up a 1 in a while, what's the current price for them? $160? $170? I'd guess Breds with "Nike Air" would go for $180-$200.
That is how much the UNC 1s went for, which were the last "OG colorway" released for NA branded Retro 1s.

Yeah, I picture the possibility of a $180+ price tag for the Remastered Bred 1s..........especially after how crazy everyone went when it was announced that they were going to remastered the infamous Bred 1s

Last edited:
This.. Price hikes for what..?? Yall don't think they're beating us up enough..?? $190-$220 its ridiculous to add another 15-20 dollars to either of those numbers.... On top of that taxes we'll be damn near at $300 for sneakers...

This.. Price hikes for what..?? Yall don't think they're beating us up enough..?? $190-$220 its ridiculous to add another 15-20 dollars to either of those numbers.... On top of that taxes we'll be damn near at $300 for sneakers...
It's not about being ridiculous it's about making money. They aren't mutually exclusive. Nobody wants it but it's coming if the demand stays strong.

It's not about being ridiculous it's about making money. They aren't mutually exclusive. Nobody wants it but it's coming if the demand stays strong.

I ain't trying to kill a nga or get killed for my shoes.... Errbody can't buy what most of us buy.... Nga's round my way scuffling 190 plus....

Not that anyone out here wants a price hike, but you've also gotta be realistic with yourself about how **** works out here.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no ceiling. It takes money to make money. People doubled up on the Dons....

Not that anyone out here wants a price hike, but you've also gotta be realistic with yourself about how **** works out here.

I kno how [emoji]128169[/emoji] works.... That doesn't mean I have to agree with [emoji]128169[/emoji].... $220 my limit Fam......

Back
Top Bottom