OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Beautiful shoe! [emoji]128525[/emoji] This release may be worst than the tax season 12s! Sheesh

That dude should be ashamed of himself putting up pee stained Jordan's like they are vintage or something. Ruined the shoe and he has the nerve to put up a pic at least get a brand new image not ur dirty *** sneaks

Nike/JB reading through this thread like
giphy.gif
I always hate when pricing comes up...I know it don't matter but I feel like jb and workers there possibly could be stalking this place and if the right one reads something about price he may tell someone higher up and it truly does go through...highly doubt this but I do lowkey hate the price talk
It's like y'all want to price to increase. You guys won't rest until retros are $300
mean.gif
. I don't understand the point of talking about it or even suggesting it. Price increases helps no one here. For petes sake the shoes are already 220 damn dollars (plus tax).
You guys can't be serious about any of this. Nike is a 104 billion dollar company, they're not getting their pricing strategy from strangers on the internet. That would be ridiculous.

In for a pair since almost any J with the Nike Air treatment is an automatic cop for me especially fire like the TB 3's :smokin. But to be honest I was hoping the Black Cements were going to be next AJ3 model to release with the Nike Air love.

I'm still in for a pair for me and my son. Now question is will i get 2 for myself. All these releases this year. Metallic 5's ,14's , waiting to see the black 12's, and space jams. Might have to pass on some.

Apparently a lot of 3s are coming out, according to that BALT guy on Twitter, I know he's been reliable and stuff, wonder how much of this is to hype his show tho

I'm still in for a pair for me and my son. Now question is will i get 2 for myself. All these releases this year. Metallic 5's ,14's , waiting to see the black 12's, and space jams. Might have to pass on some.
Definitely a pair for both my kids and 2 for myself!  lol that is without a doubt
Apparently a lot of 3s are coming out, according to that BALT guy on Twitter, I know he's been reliable and stuff, wonder how much of this is to hype his show tho
yea .. was thinking like wow how can we hear from last year about how 3s were going into the vault for a long time and now all of this!?!?

You accept before it even happens.

No one has accepted anything, just discussing the possibility. Wouldn't it be pretty naive to believe that the pricing has leveled off simply because consumers are oblivious to it? At the end of the day people just want to buy the shoes but no one in their right mind wants to pay more for them.

cassidy hubbarth, host on NBA Tonight and other basketball **** for ESPN. She's gorgeous. She's also a Bulls fan and rocks Jordan's, could see them on her social media lol

She bad I thought it was your girl thats why I never asked....

Who's that in your any doe?
cassidy hubbarth, host on NBA Tonight and other basketball **** for ESPN. She's gorgeous. She's also a Bulls fan and rocks Jordan's, could see them on her social media lol

She's straight

She bad I thought it was your girl thats why I never asked....

AirThompson no care. I was gonna tell him lml when things go south :rofl:

Last edited:
Lmfaoo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So the "Air Jordan 3 retirement" might really be over now, this True Blue 3 release isn't just a "one-time deal." 

Besides these True Blue 3s, some rumor is going around that there will be another Retro 3 colorway coming out this year.

Back
Top Bottom