OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Me alongside with a few other are always the minority to argue shape. Shout out to the fellas who are quick with the John Madden pen diagrams :lol:

However on the Jordan 3, aside from the absence of the 3/4th heel on the OG and '94, the bolder darkened elephant print, elongated tab, and the print being higher on the heel and toe cap. The issue is the shoe slowly losing it's depth on the forefoot giving it a deflated shape. It's not the toe as you say. If there was more depth, the misconception of the toe looking bulky would be there. All these have just about the same toe.

'88
View media item 1932333'94
View media item 1932328'01
View media item 1932329'08
View media item 1932350'11
View media item 1932338
The CDP had horrible quality, but a way better shape than the '11. I wouldn't place all the blame on NTs favorite scapegoat Gentry. He's been gone, and mold problems are still an issue. I still don't see too big of an issue with the 3 as I do other models.

94 look the best

I personally agree. I also tho j the 1994 was the best Jordan 1 mold as well. At least in terms of wearability.

The swoosh on the OG is marvelous though

94 was what 88 should've been but it wasn't.... Now on that note I'm saying I like 94s but consider Ogs..

Does anyone realise that the pairs listed for 88 and 94 in there photo set above are the same freaking shoe. They are both the 94 pair. The elephant print was much lower and the shape was different.

Late but in for a pair. Hope for GR so my favorite spot gets em
nerd.gif

'11 retro, wore em for two days (weekend)
My friend this is a Black Friday release they're going to be everywhere (including ****'s and NBA Store).

Gee tee ef oh my friend. Gee tee ef oh.

*ps those are not true blues they're copper PEs

I was half joking but I'm actually okay with my 2011 pair. The jumpman doesn't bother me on these and I prefer the blue liner. As has been stated, the red on the OGs wasn't visible like the liners are now.

I didn't know about the copper PEs. Thanks to those that have pointed that out. I does look like he also wore the retail version in some pics tho (specifically the pair he signed for Rip).

As always, I hope those that want these get these.

Last edited:
The 2011 pair is good. I have them. I think I'm gonna change my mind and try for this pair. Blue is my favorite color. I hope it's a success.

Um, designer kicks are $600+.
And Cigar and Champagne 6s retailed at $250 and still sold out.

Not really. If you're talking like Buscemi or something, you're in the ballpark. But lots of luxury brands are in the $400-$600 price range at full price. And on sale you can buy any number of designer brands for under $400. Margielas, CPs, Want Les Eseentials, Moncler, and Burberry can all be had for $300-$400. Neiman Marcus has $100 off sale right now where you can pick up Margielas and Burberry kicks for $375.

It's literally too much. I have 10 more pairs of kicks on my radar this year alone, and there's so much more to be announced :x
I know wanted 2 pairs of tr3's and 1 pair of spacejams. Now idk wth to do. Imma have to pass on some earlier release if these look good.

If the Cyber Monday's have the same color blocking that the 1's used last year those will be an absolutely solid release...I'd be forced to take a pass on them though...Need to double up on these and with the SJ's in the follow up spot it's just too much...

Back
Top Bottom