OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I always hate when pricing comes up...I know it don't matter but I feel like jb and workers there possibly could be stalking this place and if the right one reads something about price he may tell someone higher up and it truly does go through...highly doubt this but I do lowkey hate the price talk

I always hate when pricing comes up...I know it don't matter but I feel like jb and workers there possibly could be stalking this place and if the right one reads something about price he may tell someone higher up and it truly does go through...highly doubt this but I do lowkey hate the price talk

Major ****..!!! It ain't worth it when we rather them for the low...

It's like y'all want to price to increase. You guys won't rest until retros are $300 :smh:. I don't understand the point of talking about it or even suggesting it. Price increases helps no one here. For petes sake the shoes are already 220 damn dollars (plus tax).

Last edited:
There is no price that someone would not pay. Value is in the wallet of the beholder.

Last edited:
It's like y'all want to price to increase. You guys won't rest until retros are $300 :smh:. I don't understand the point of talking about it or even suggesting it. Price increases helps no one here. For petes sake the shoes are already 220 damn dollars (plus tax).

My point exactly... I looking at them like :x it's not OK....

I really don't think people will pay $250 for non-collab Retros. At $250, you're almost in designer kicks territory. Nike has got to be really careful with future price increases because the current prices are already near the breaking point.

I really don't think people will pay $250 for non-collab Retros. At $250, you're almost in designer kicks territory. Nike has got to be really careful with future price increases because the current prices are already near the breaking point.
Um, designer kicks are $600+.
And Cigar and Champagne 6s retailed at $250 and still sold out.

There is consistent tech that releases periodically to improve one's athletic performances. JB is turning into a Vintage brand as far as their retros.

Example: I am not going to buy my son Jordan's to play ball in when he gets older. I'm gonna buy him some shoes that are comfortable, current and appropriate to his style of play and body size.

Majority of the market of Retros are to casual wearers and Nike has caught on to that.

There is consistent tech that releases periodically to improve one's athletic performances. JB is turning into a Vintage brand as far as their retros.

Example: I am not going to buy my son Jordan's to play ball in when he gets older. I'm gonna buy him some shoes that are comfortable, current and appropriate to his style of play and body size.

Majority of the market of Retros are to casual wearers and Nike has caught on to that.
You do realize Jordan still releases a new model each year, And for the last 3 years have been viewed as some of the most comfortable and top performing basketball shoes?

Perhaps I should've specified that majority of the market of 1-20 retros are to casual wearers. Seeing how 21-30 haven't been a retro yet.

NT is killing me with all this price increase and double pack talk. It's as if you want to pay more rather than you expect it.

Last edited:
NT is killing me with all this price increase and double pack talk. It's as if you want to pay more rather than you expect it.
some people (idiots) DO want to pay more. that's what attracted them here in the first place. high price = cool in some people's eyes. 90% of the people that own yeezy boosts wouldn't have bought them if they didn't sell for so much
eyes.gif

I don't think people want to pay more but looking at the trend they're just preparing themselves for the inevitable possibility.

Um, designer kicks are $600+.
And Cigar and Champagne 6s retailed at $250 and still sold out.

They eventually soldout but what does that really mean? Those were limited kicks and they sat a long while before they soldout. One dude brought up the Don's again another limited shoe. Jordan Brand will always get away with charging exorbitant prices for limited kicks in most cases due to exclusivity. Most sneakerheads will pay high prices if they can say I have these and you don't. The average joe will not pay these high prices week after week. GR Jordans will eventually hit their ceiling. Most of these color ways are hitting sells racks. The only pairs that have soldout in 2016 are the Masters, Don's and Cements. There was a time when everything Jordan Brand put out was selling out. Going forward I only see Nike air branded classics, ultra limited and either mostly black or mostly red Js in certain models selling out. The rest of these joints will sit due to 190-220 being to steep a price. The ceiling is near. Maybe not for the average sneakerhead but for the average it is.

I don't think people want to pay more but looking at the trend they're just preparing themselves for the inevitable possibility.
it's not inevitable. You realize they just bumping these up to $220. You all like paying more. You accept before it even happens. I remember when the white cements where announced people were like, they gone be $250, danger with the metallics. Even people are saying the the spacejams will be $250, where y'all getting these numbers? That almost $300 with tax.

Are these really going to be yellow that looks absolutely terrible. Looks like someone played a game of baseball running around the infield with these on. Worst pair of shoes all time if they have these stains on them

Are these really going to be yellow that looks absolutely terrible. Looks like someone played a game of baseball running around the infield with these on. Worst pair of shoes all time if they have these stains on them

Where is this coming from?

Back
Top Bottom