OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Hoping to cop 25 pairs and sell em for 10 over retail+tax. That way I can get my pair for free

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Like many here, these are definitely in my top 5 list of favorite Jordans.
Bought them back in '04 and sold them to get the last shot 14s which I still have.

Absolutely loved the '04 version, passed on the '13 version for obvious reasons. Would love to see a comparison of the '04 Breds and the '17s.

I recently got the underrated Black Cat XIII this year and love them. Wonder how close the breds will be to the black cat in terms of comfort.

Banking on SNKRS.

Like many here, these are definitely in my top 5 list of favorite Jordans.
Bought them back in '04 and sold them to get the last shot 14s which I still have.

Absolutely loved the '04 version, passed on the '13 version for obvious reasons. Would love to see a comparison of the '04 Breds and the '17s.

I recently got the underrated Black Cat XIII this year and love them. Wonder how close the breds will be to the black cat in terms of comfort.

Banking on SNKRS.
Hopefully the same. The BC 13s feel amazing in comfort.

BCs Still Clean!!! An My DirtyS Are Dirty!!! Collection Ready For The Breds Now!!! Cant Wait

Attachments

• 20170814_161550.jpg
    20170814_161550.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Did those ever hit sale prices?

I don't recall seeing the BC on sale online
Maybe they were I just didn't see it on my end or missed it
I grabbed my pair at the outlets for $150
Didn't plan on buying them
But once I opened the box at the outlet to check it out, it was a wrap lol

I won the DTLR raffle. Does anyone know if they ship when I pay for them (today) or will they wait until the street date?

Wouldn't mind me and wifey walking in the mall, tryin 'em on, checking 'em out in the shoe mirror and maybe coppin some insoles or sumthin, but I gotta use this Nike gift card and no Nike store in my local mall.

Haven't tried on J's on release day since the cool gray 11's.

people on stockx still willing to pay retail for the 2013's

not sure why they would want these without the 3m

i decided to do it just cause my other pair were beyond trashed, and had no idea they would drop the right way so damn soon lol

Back
Top Bottom