OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I locked these down already at my Finishline. I was only going to cop these this month, but I unexpectedly hit for retail shipped on the Japan Black NMDs. Definitely can't wait to add these Breds to my rotation

Went ahead and ordered from project blitz last night.. only a few bucks more than retail & tax. There may be plenty since they're fcfs all around me, but I prefer being able to reserve a pair on the app. One of the first pairs I've been impatient for in a while, got rid of my '13s last year. Too bad there's not more og CWs dropping after all.

Came out of retirement again for this release, lol

My all time favorite shoe. This retro isn't doing it for me. Going to pass unless I can get them on discount like the Chicago pair at or near $140

Damn, so sad :frown: . Everything looks off. The OG was so amazing because the combo was just money. The bright red, thick mesh upper that looked black but popped only when the light hit it...nah man

resellers hoping these sell well like
giphy.gif

Damn been wearing Jordans for 24yrs since I was 7 first pr was Playoff 8s in 1993 and now I might have to just retire cant believe I would see the day where they made it just to much to try n get a damn pair of shoes with this new app nothing shows up I guess its SNKRS or bust for me this is crazy just makes me mad
Because they probably aren't doin raffles, old man

Does anyone else have this problem nothing showing up in their app to reserve them ?
Just checked mine and they aren't either. So most likely like I said, they aren't doin reserves. Give them a call in the morning to make sure but these aren't gonna be hard to get

Yeah shouldnt be too hard I live in the burbs 3miles from 8mile and gratiot though in detroit it gets pretty crazy but it says reservations and the app is new in Michigan also my buddys Iphone got it but my LG doesnt

Yeah shouldnt be too hard I live in the burbs 3miles from 8mile and gratiot though in detroit it gets pretty crazy but it says reservations and the app is new in Michigan also my buddys Iphone got it but my LG doesnt
They might show up later today too tho

Yeah shouldnt be too hard I live in the burbs 3miles from 8mile and gratiot though in detroit
tumblr_nl7ssq5w4G1qef97no1_r1_500.gif

dude cuts in line, he's dead,
cuz imma get these breds,
nobody in this Champs gone stop my swag,
trust these will be had,
so I don't have to wait a whole decade,
for these to get remade,
I'm kicking out retail,
cuz f**k 300 plus resell,
when they come with imperfect details

Six FTL stores within 3 mile radius from my apartment are getting these, but are also doing fcfs. Should be an easy one!

rwendt23 rwendt23

Got a LG and nothing showing in my app either, had my girl check if it works on her samsung and still nothing.

Im locked in either way, but want to make sure this is working properly for more sought after limited drops .

tumblr_nl7ssq5w4G1qef97no1_r1_500.gif

dude cuts in line, he's dead,
cuz imma get these breds,
nobody in this Champs gone stop my swag,
trust these will be had,
so I don't have to wait a whole decade,
for these to get remade,
I'm kicking out retail,
cuz f**k 300 plus resell,
when they come with imperfect details
Bars

Back